When it Comes to Real Life

I'm already bored writing this book. I mean let's be real, how many love stories, adventurous escapes, and cleaned-up personal issues have you already read about? All I know is I've come a long way in the past year, in more ways than one. I tried so hard to establish my own image among millions that now I urge for a different feeling, but in reality, i'm just like everyone else. Being unique is just an idea people fantasize about to feel like they, and I mean like personally themselves, would be spotted out in a crowd of people and told by a stranger they are different. So doesn't that just all make us the same? I mean really hear me out on this one, put your own personal obsession or thought on how your "different" aside and really think about it.

I know what you thinking, wow this girl is a genius. I agree. Hopefully i'm genius enough to get through nursing school though. That's a whole other chapter to get through however.

So back to my Ted Talk, why do people strive to be so unique? They become so infatuated with the idea that they even follow and fool themselves into thinking they like terrible trends.

Every girl thinks they will be the one to bring back some weird look from the past and make it look cute. Wanna know one trend I hate? Biker shorts. I mean let's be real those things should have never got trendy. They cut off at a terrible spot on the leg and make everyone confused on if your wearing awkwardly long shorts or grossly short capri leggings. Not to mention if you weigh anything over 150 pounds they make your legs look chubby. Maybe that's just a personal issue though. Another one is those shirts that everyone wears now that tie in the front right over where your nipples are and it makes it look like you just decided to put your shirt on backwards one day. I mean how many girls have you actually seen wear those tops in public? Oh yeah thats right none. Why you wonder? Maybe cause your just asking for a nip slip when the wind blows in the wrong direction.

Oh and don't think I think i'm trying to say i'm the only unique person in the world.

Absolutely not the case.

After all, I did just order a pair of biker shorts.