Khushi's

A girl can be seen walking crossing her arms with an angry pout.......There a boy following her trying to match her pace...........he stops panting heavilya

Boy:Khushi yaar! pls stop........I apologi(cutted by Khushi)

Khushi:See Im fed up now......you always have to apologise.......and you expect me to forgive you everytime Aadi!

Aadi:Khushi I can explain........

Khushi:what the bloody hell will you explain?...........holding that b*tch Nisha.....Huh?

Aadi:Im sorry Khushi

Khushi:Hell with your sorry......saying this she backfaces him.

Aaditya moves closer & backhugs her.

Aadi:Babby......Im sorry.....she slipped I just gave her support......nothing else.....Puccca.....see mummy promise(piching his neck)

Khushi knows Aaditya can lie about everyone & everything.....his father,sister,Uncle-Auntie,Khushi,friends,thier relation but not his mother........Damn he loved that lady so much that he even hurts Khushi for this.....That was his only problem othetwise he was such a sweetie boy

Khushi:Ohhh!........Aadi Its okay......(hugs him)

After some time the broke the hug

Khushi:Ummm Aadi.....you remember Gayu.....She must be now 17.....Isn't?

Aadi:I don't know any Gayu......Ohk Khushi(rudely)....

Khushi was hurt by his this behaviour.......dammit she loved him........how can she face his reudness towards her.....she very well knows Aadi does not want to talk about Gayu as his mother dislikes.

Khushi:But Aadi......

Aadi:Stop it Khushi.......I said no then why don't you understand.....Its our family matter.......So strangers have no place in our hous....Hope you understand and dare you repeat it again.....

Khushi was shocked.....he mentioned her a stranger......They were childhood friends....born on same day....studied in same school....same class.....same section....same bag to everthing same....he has guts to mention her a outsider even after 18 years of friendship and 6 years of relationship....Khushi couldn't digest this fact her Aadi did this to her........she shrugged her thoughts thinking that its his stress which is speaking............soon she composed herself and spoke....

Khushi:Aadi you remember next week there is a project.We need to work together...half is done rest is left....Today where your house or mine?

Aadi:Khushi I feel yours will be fine.....

Its always he who visits her.....why can't she?....She knew the reason....She was determined today it will be Aadi's house......

Khushi:But Aadi I want to come over....pls

Aadi:Khushi you know na ours is not as big as yours afterall there is a differencen of lev.......

Khushi:Aadi cmon I really dont like all level things......you know na Aadi!

Aadi:yeah..yeaahhh...but don't forget to change before coming over(pointing her shorts).........wear something decent.....Mom doesn't like these things....

Khushi:yeah......I will.....(rolling her eyes)

The part she hated the most was someone pointing her dressing.......here her boyfriend is doing that only.........she never expected this from Aadi......her love not supporting her and respecting her feelings.But like a satisavitri she was ready to sacrifice her existence,her identity.....she very well knew she can never be comfortable in those suit salwars and sarees....Once she even rolled down the stairs injuring her head in this process.......She wore saree on Aadi's insistence much to her wish of dressing herself in a gown........how could she forget the scoldings from both Mom & Dad next day.........Well her parents were quite sporting....

Present.....

Coming out of the thoughts she found herself all alone on the path.......Aadi was no where to be seen....perhaps he went away again leaving her in the middle of road.........Is this what is called Love?Leaving your partner in mid.....not caring about her safety......atleast he could've said her byee.......Khushi wonderd.....They were neighbours and this much courtesy everyone has to ask their neighbours to come along.......and here he was her f*cking boyfriend.....Thinking this she started heading towards her home once again shrugging off Aaditya's faults.

***********************

A young girl of twenties can be seen dancing-jumping and getting ready.

G: Arnav is going to come back...why did he have to spend those hell 15 years in that bidesi land.....Leave it.....you've already wasted so many precious tears......the most important thing is he is coming back.....15 years will complete tommorow and so is your wait.......I should get ready properly...I can't wear this jhola-chola always...............................Ummmmmm saare....yes saree will be perfect....it will look indian......Arnav must be bored of seeing those bidesi girl's asses.....Perfect idea!......Now from where I will get a saaree???

Girl taps her chin....

G: Kavita maa's sarees are not simple but complicated.......Dadi.....She only likes suits.....umm yahh Maa....

Saying this she opens up a dusty trunk and takes out her mother's wedding dress.Holding it closer to her chest......

G:Maa you & papa are very bad....left your nanhi si jaan alone......you know Shivuu is very good......he is coming tmrw.....Then we will marry and will have a full cricket team(innocently blushing)....no no football team......he promised to marry me......See this sindoor..(carresing her mid forehead)..its the symbol of our marriage.....it symbolizes Arnav as my husband..............O shit Daadi called me......bye maa

She rushes away......

****************

Khushi's house.....

Avni(mother):where are you going betaa?

Khushi:Aadi's house.....any problem mom

A:no

Khushi:Maa I want your kurta for today.....

A:No Khushi.......I know aadi asked you to change if you have to visit his house......Child no need to change yourself for someone.....

Khushi:Mom Im doing it by my wish......Aadi is no where in this......Now give me

                                              ***************