Chapter one

I dont know how it happened, I was a complete nerd last year and I change a few features over the summer, dye my hair blonde, wave it a bit, ditched the glasses, got blue contacts, wore make up, blah blah blah. I walk into school and bam! Im popular. It was weird. Every boy was looking at me. Not becuase I look like a nerd, but because they thought I was cute. Sure I don't know that look very well, but it's kinda hard to not notice, if that even made sense. Anyways, it's Monday of the second week of school. I groan as the sun shines directly in my eyes. I slap my alarm clock with squinted eyes until it stops. I lay back down and stare at the ceiling with a heavy sigh. Monday, school, ugh. I just wanna ssleepppppp. I groan and sit up, slouching in my bed with my hands in my lap. I groan once more before standing up out of bed. I walk over to my dresser and pull out my favourite floral skirt that was a few inches above my knee. I grab a white tee and tuck it into my skirt, pulling it out a little bit. I walked over to my closet and grabbed a black cardigan that went to my knees. I grabbed my combat boots then walked back to my dresser to grab black ankel socks. I grab my black beanie and put that over my super wavy/curly hair which I had curled before i got dressed. I grabbed my backpack and rushed to the bathroom. I put in my contacts and flossed, swished and brushed my teeth. I smiled in the mirror then grabbed my bag and ran down stairs. I grabbed my school iPad amd slid it into my bag and got my Samsung Galaxy s5 large. I grab an apple and rub my older brothers shaggy hair.

"By Jake! I'm going to a friend's so I'll see you around 7, okay?" I say as I grab an apple.

"yeah, yeah, what ever. Just text me when your on your way home."

"Okay, bye!" I slid my phone into my pocket and run out the door and down the street, just barely catching the bus. Out of breath, I walk down the isle until i spot my bestfriend, Leanna. "Hey, Lea." I said as I was gasping for breath.

"Did you wake up late again?" She asked with a laugh in her voice.

"Maybeeee...."

"Nora!"

"Lea!"

"Nora!!"

"Lea!!" We both burst out laughing and we saw the bus driver roll his eyes. The bus eventually reaches our school after 5 more bus stops. I got out with my friend, my only friend who liked supernatural, doctor who, and Sherlock Holmes. We were fangirling as we got off the bus about how hot the winchesters are. And I had bumped into the school quarter back of the football team aka, The Hottest Boy in school. Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention! Is what I wanted to say, but instead I rambled. "Oh! I-I-I-'m so sorry! I was just - uh - um..." I looked at the ground nervously and embrassedly. He chuckled lightly and looked at me. "Hey, It's alright. It happens. See you 'round, Nora." He just said my name. My name. How does the hottest guy in school know MY NAME?! 

I took a deep breath and looked at Leanna who was trying not to laugh. I roll my eyes and shove her. "Shut up, Bitch." I say hoping she knows the supernatural reference I'm making. "What? Why'd you call me a bitch?" She laughed. She knew what I was talking about. "You were supposed to say Jerk." "Jerk!" She replied and we both laughed. We looked at each other and ran as we heard the bell rang.