2.10

All of the members sat on the ground as Haneul 'tied' them one by one, "are you sure this is gonna work?" Haneul asked as she tied Taeyong's hands not too tight

"trust us, just go with the flow" He reassured the worried girl who moved to the next member.

"i just hope no one dies" She mumbled tying Taeil's hands. Then, she heard the doors opened, revealing Beomsook, with lots of men dressed in all black similar to what Haneul was wearing, Hana, Aisha and Wonyoung. 

Haneul's eyes lit up as she dusted herself running to the younger girl, "Wonyoung!" She engulfed the girl into a hug as the younger girl smiled ear to ear.

"Great job Haneul, i knew i can you wouldn't fail me" Beomsook smiled patting Haneuls head. He turned to the members as he pulled a gun, smirking at them, specifically Jeno.

"Now Haneul?" Beomsook called the attention of the girl who had her arms linked with Hana and Wonyoung. "can you please come here for a second?" 

She made an eye contact with Taeyong before nodding, She let go of the two and slowly walked in front of Beonsook.

When she reached him, he handed her a gun. It made Haneul confused, she looked at him questioningly. 

Beomsook released a sigh before opening his mouth, "Kill him" he said pointing at the brown haired boy, who sat at the cold floor, Lee Jeno.

Haneul lost her words, she didn't know what to say or to do, so she looked at Jeno seeking for help. But in receive, she got a nod from Jeno.

"i-" "Just fucking pull the trigger!!" Beomsook screamed at the terrified girl, this sight was new to Wonyoung, Hana and as well, Aisha.

Haneul's shaky hands made their way to get the gun from Beomsook's hands as a devilish smile crept out of his lips.

Haneul then took a deep breath before slowly making her way in front of Jeno as she pointed the gun at his forehead only looking at Taeyong.

Haneul remained in her position, making someone impatient. "well what are you waiting for?!" Beomsook yelled at her making her more nervous as she felt the atmosphere became more intense.

She closed her eyes before a exhale as she opened her eyes, meeting with Taeyongs sharp ones. Taeyong mouthed a simple 'now' as she felt the blood rush into her as she turned around pointing the gun at Beomsook.

"What the fuck is this?" Beomsook asked as his men grabbed their guns pointing at Haneul, this gave the members untie themselves as they stood behind Haneul with guns in their hands.