IT WAS SO LOUD THAT I COULDN'T HEAR ANYTHING

Tzuyu POV

"PARTY PEOPLE!!!" I shouted

I was in the middle of a club. Dancing. I have never felt more alive than when I was with you. but like Katy Perry said 'Second best Is all I will know'.

I felt someone touching my hips and grinding on me I reciprocated his or her acts I don't really give a damn.

I turned my head to see that she was a girl which I had no problems with.

She started to kiss my neck and I was getting turned on so I turned around and kissed her not really getting to see her face. I dragged her to a booth but before i kissed her again I recognized her face. Fucking Minatozaki Sana this bitch.

"Hi Tzuyu did you miss me?"

"Never did and never will"

I walked away from her and went to the bar to get a drink. God why did you have to bring her here. That snake was the reason Mina and I broke up. I hated her with all my guts.

"Scotch neat" I told the bar tender

"C'mon Tzuyu you clearly liked what I did back there" I heard the snake

"I didn't know it was you if I did I would've called the bouncer on you"

"like that guy can do anything"

"He can if I ordered him to"

The bartender gave me my drink so I quickly walked to the VIP room where I'm sure she cant follow me.

I reached the top of the stairs to be surprised when I saw a lot of my friends here. I didn't want them to see me at this state so I went to the rooftop. I slipped a guy 300 and told him to not let a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes named Minatozaki Sana in.

there were only like 25 to 30 people here and calm music was playing so no one was really dancing.

I went beside the rails remembering everything that occurred in the same spot I am right now.

FLASHBACK

"Tzuyu shes your type I am sure you'll get along well" Chaeyoung told me

"Fine Chaeng. Is she here?"

"Yeah shes up on the roof"

"okay lets go"

We walked up to the roof so that I can meet the 'Perfect girl' for me as Chaeng says.

"MINA!!!" Chaeyoung shouted

A girl at the bar waved at us. Chaeyoung walked towards her so I followed.

The girl looks like she came from money. Good teeth, Good posture everything that my parents made me learn.

She's pretty-- no pretty is an understatement shes fucking beautiful.

"You must be Mina" I offered my hand

"Tzuyu?" She took my hand

"The one and only"

I didn't realize that we've been shaking hands for a while until Chaeyoung said something

"Tzuyu I'll be leaving take good care of ms. Myoui here" She gave me a wink and walked away.

"so you want a drink?"

"Yes"

I ordered us drinks.

"So how old are you ms. Myoui?"

"well I just turned 23 how about you?"

"I'm gonna turn 21 in the 14th you should come"

"I will" she said with a smile. That god damn beautiful smile.