•Prologue•

Third person P.O.V:

A 2 year old girl was seen by her parents holding a book in their personal library. That said girl was intently looking at it as if reading it.

"Honey, are you seeing what I'm seeing? I don't even know how she got there..." Asked the 29 year old woman.

"Hn." Answered the man.

The woman's left eyebrow started twitching at the annoyingly overused And very short answer. It has become REALLY annoying to the extent of the said woman hitting the back of the man's head everytime he says it.

"ITTAI!"
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"THAT'S FOR USING THAT ANSWER FOR SO MANY TIMES! WHAT IF OUR CHILDREN PICKS UP THAT VERBAL HABIT OF YOURS?!"

The couple continued bickering until they heard a small voice that belongs to a 2 year old girl.

"Okaa-sama?, Otou-sama? "

"Hai,Hinata-chan?" The girl's parents asked her at the same time.

"I wanna learn read" Replied the girl. (A/N: The obvious wrong grammar is on purpose by the way)

Both of the adults knew that Hinata was different from the other babies. She started walking at the tender age of nine months old (although she was wobbly at first) and said her first word at 5 months old. And that was enough for her to be deemed "A prodigy". Though, it shouldn't have suprised them as their other children, Haru and Haruto, are both prodigies as well. One excels in Sports, while one excels in Academics. In fact, everyone in the Akaibara family are prodigies. So it shouldn't be a surprise that their offsprings are also one. Now, while I'm at it, I'm gonna introduce them.

                           ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

•Asahi Akaibara 「朝日 赤い薔薇」•

•Occupation: Police officer.

•Age: 30.

•Height: 6'3 [190.5 centimetres/ters]

•Weight: 182 lbs.

Background:

From the Akaibara family. A family famous for their occupation as police officers. Their "tradition" does not pressure the dreams of the children born in the family. They are free to choose what their jobs may be. This also applies to not only the males, but also the females. It just so happens that most of them wants to follow their father's footsteps. Has 3 siblings, 2 girls, one boy (not including him).

•Name meaning:

Asahi 「朝日」- Morning Sun

        •Aoi Akaibara 「蒼 赤い薔薇」•

•Occupation: Owner of "Himawari 「日向ワリ」 Flower Shop"

•Age: 29.

•Height: 5'7" [170.18 centimetres/ters]

•Weight: 124 lbs.

Background:

From the Asagao 「朝顔」Family. The Asagao family is associated with flowers, which is why they have a flower shop that is passed down to the eldest child regardless of gender.

•Name meaning:
Aoi 「蒼」- Holly Flower

Asagao 「朝顔」- Morning Glory

         •Haru Akaibara 「赤い薔薇」•

•Occupation: Police officer (in the future)

•Current age: 6

•Current height: 4'0 [121.92 centimetres/ters]