Dusk

Hi let me just start by saying This is a twilight fanfic. So there will be slight changes to the story. Though I doubt anyone will ever read this, but if you do thank you reviews would be helpful. This my vent of sadness due to the end of the saga so please enjoy if you are actually reading this.

Chapter 1

Have you ever felt like you didn't belong? Like some part of you is just waiting to get out? The feeling as if you're not who you're supposed to be? Well I never have, I have always been way to comfortable being just plain human. And I absolutely hate it. So the day I found out there were creatures of the supernatural that existed, I devoted my life to being apart of that world. My name is Lucas Greene and I will be a vampire. Though I am not an exceptional looker I am average in most forms of the word. Hair dirty blonde, tussled about, eyes pale sky blue, skin white not ghostly pale but still pretty pale, and 5'11ish is my height now I'm not skinny nor am I fat I have chunk I guess but am still pretty fit.

Like most people I didn't believe in the fairy tales that we tell children, that was until I came face to face with them. In the middle of my junior year my folks decide to ship me off to my cousins the Swans, Isabella and Charlie. (Disciplinary issues that don't matter) Bella was my favorite cousin, so living with her wasn't going to so bad, little did know this move would lead to the end of my life.

On my way up to Forks, Washington I made stop in this small fishing town to ask directions, yes I'll say I was lost. I pull up to the docks, and that's when I see them. Three "people" that have something off about them. Their eyes where red and their skin seem to shimmer in the sun. The leader was a black man with dreads, dressed quite elegantly. Then behind him was a women with hair that shone and moved like fire. Holding her hand was this very muscular man with no shirt and blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail. They were on their way to this building sitting in the water. I hear music coming from the building, the next thing I know the three are gone, a boat starts, a man cry out from in the building and as I peer through the door, the three are feasting upon this man. It takes all my self control not to scream. I'm filled with terror that I may not make it to Forks, but some how I make it to the car and manage to drive off. Only to see the black man staring at me in rear view mirror. He was smiling and waving with blood all over his mouth.

Chapter 2

I drove in petrified silence. So entranced in fear I dared not blink