Age Doesn't Matter

"Tsunade-samaaaaaa!!!!"

Loud footsteps can be heard heading for the Hokage's office. Tsunade sat at her desk. She sighed.

"Here we go again," she said.

"Tsunade-sama! Ohayou!" an energetic girl appeared at the door. A big smile was plastered on her face.

"Ohayou. (Y/n)." Tsunade replied. She then proceeded on doing her paperwork.

"You're always so busy. Let's go out today. The weather's so good for a walk or maybe relax somewhere." you sat on the edge of her desk.

"I'm the Hokage. I need to do all this. By the way, shouldn't you be training today?"

"Nah. Kurenai sensei won't look for me until later."

"Hmhm."

"Are you not going to shout at me to leave?" you asked.

"No. My voice is already hoarse from scolding you every day. You're too stubborn for your own good. I'm kind of getting used to you anyway."

"Ehehe. I love you Tsunade-sama."

"Stop fooling around. You should focus on your training instead."

"I'm not kidding. I'm serious about you. I swear!"

Tsunade sighed again.

"Find someone your own age. I may not look it but I'm too old for you."

"I don't want to. I only want you, Tsunade-sama."

*knock knock*

"Tsunade-sama? The convoy has arrived." Sakura went inside the office and saw you sitting at the Hokage's desk. "(Y/n)-chan! Get off the desk! Have you no respect!?"

Veins started popping in her head. You pouted.

"Come here and take this document. It's for the medical supplies we ordered from the next village." Tsunade said.

"Okay." She sauntered towards the Hokage to receive the paper.

"And take this kid away." Tsunade referred to you.

"Hear that? You're coming with me." Sakura yanked your ear and hauled you with her.

--------

"Here. Take this too." Sakura lifted a box and handed it to you.

"Aww come on. You could lift everything in one go. This is too heavy for me. I'm not as strong as you, you know." you complained.

"Stop complaining. You're stuck with me so you better do some work. And stop bothering Tsunade-sama okay?"

Sakura hoisted the remaining boxes and you moved to head for the hospital when you heard a massive explosion. Debris was flying everywhere. You put down the boxes and gawked at the village gate. It was destroyed!

"Take cover!" Sakura shouted at you. She hit the large rock that was heading your way. It was smashed to pieces. "Hurry up!"

Before you could run, you were surrounded by ninjas wearing demonic masks that covered their entire faces. One of them whacked you in the head.

"(Y/n)!" You heard Sakura's voice before you lost consciousness.

------

Tsunade stood in her office, gazing over the smoke coming from the village entrance.

"Tsunade-sama!" Konoha ninjas emerged behind her.

"Go there hastily and find out what happened. Evacuate civilians and arrest the culprit," she commanded.