Entry to the plot

Introduction to Zansasia

Zansasia is a planet far away from Earth which has the same conditions as on Earth (like a parallel world )for life where life could be found.Nevertheless,Zansasia is much like Earth it is consisted of living beings which are totally different from what here on Earth. The main difference between Earth and Zansasia is there are four types of intelligent creatures(creatures like humans who has a well developed brain.) named as Poastrens, Trakiens,Buliongs and Lousians.

Poastrens - an organism with a fair skin like a human with an average height of about 7 feet.The majority of the population on Zansasia was these poastrens.avarage life expectancy is about two-hundred years. (One year in Zansasia is about five-hundred days on Earth.

Trakiens- an organisms which has a dark green colour skin due to the strange pigments their skin produces.Has a common eye colour of light

red and very similar to a cat's eye with both appearance and the size.Trakiens don't have hair but a lining of black coloured thick spikes like structures through the symmetric line of their bald head.And they had black nails and yellow teeth.Moreover Trakiens had two small nostrils without a nose.Normal life expectancy is about fifty years.

Buliongs- an organism which is light green in colour with silver linings on their face instead of eyebrows. Unlike Trakiens Buliongs looked more like human or poastrens.Normal life expectancy is eighty years.

iii

Lousians- an organism which has a-reddish skin and blue coloured blood.Sized of creature is Buliongs.There are numerous number of wars between Lousians and an average man and doesn't like much colder environments. Archenemy of this

Buliongs in the history of Zansasia.Normal life expectancy is about ninety years in Zansasia.

Entry to the plot.

Since the prehistoric era of Zansasia all living beings were equal and lived

harmoniously.One day a Poastren crowned prince was rejected by his country's people because they believed him to be polluted as the father, the king of the

kingdom died mysteriously.People thought the crowned prince killed him due to his desire sit on the throne.

The crowned prince escaped to a far away jungle to save his life from the king's armies.After many years the king of the Howaknova(the oldest kingdom in zansasia.The kingdom mentioned in the previous paragraph)

got a news in a rolled parchment which was about a Poastren with strange and unbelievable powers is traveling around the kingdom, flying walking and even scaring the people on his way.The king who grew much curious about the news went off to see this so called stranger.And of-course he wanted to make sure he is dead right after he had seen him.So the king went to the city already to kill the stranger.

The stranger came in-front of the king ,flying by bursting bright purple coloured fire according to folks. The king ordered his bodyguards to kill the man as he recognized who it was.It was the prince who escaped to the jungle many years ago in the middle age(about 90 years of age), but no-one dared to even take one step forward.The king who was scared started to run but the price outstretched his hand towards him and a beam of bright purple light shot off from his palm.The runner was hit by the beam and was thrown away by the power of the beam.Then the prince started to speak like addressing a formal assembly,"I am a power-owner. I am the first power owner of Zansasia."a bluish purple aura around him.All

iv

the people started to gather around , kneeled down and beggd the power owner

to be their king.The power owner accepted the request and became the most powerful king in the history.His name was Conguran.Soon he became the monarch to the whole Zansasia.

After few months Conguran taught some of his most trusted friends how to be a power owner.Due to that mistake the number of power owners in Zansasia started to increase day by day.The powers started to be inherited from parents to children.The second strongest power owner whose name was Alkurum made up a his own army and fought against Conguran to get a independent kingdom.Though

Conguran was unbeatable ,his son wasn't.So after the death of Conguran the Howaknova broke in to seven kingdoms.The second largest amoung those was ruled by Alkurum which was named by him as Tronatia.Since the two kingdoms broke apart the people living in those two countries hated the other country.The hatred lasted until the time this story is going to happen.

There was a special country amoung the seven countries mentioned above ,The Cadalaska which was forbidden for power owners and the Cadalaskian king killed all the power owners in that country.Cadalaska was ruled by Lousians and the total population of that kingdom was also lousians.Amoung all those seven countries Trakiens owned one country for themselves but it was the smallest.

*******************************

v