Sleeping under the wind

It............ it happened so fast. Blood, a gun shot,......... his eyes. My parents and gone. completely gone, there's no way out. I'm.. I'm stuck. They are going to think its me. Our fights, out reputation, I'm fucked. "Dammit!" I say as I'm packing my bag ready to leave when i cant think straight. All these questions were running through my head. Who would want to do this? Who would want my parents dead? "Oh, no.."....."Drake" His name slips out of my mouth, as i remember his golden eyes staring at me when he killed my parents.I knew that they looked familiar. As i grab my phone i keep thinking about why he would want to do it. I call my brother James and tell him what happened and i tell him that i need a place to stay. He agrees, and comes to pick me up.

          "What the fuck!" He screams as he walks in the door. " Rainlynn how could you let this happen!?" "I... I don't know.... it happened so fast" Tears start to roll down my face and James pulls me into his arms and tries to sooth me. "It was Drake..... Drake killed them." This is where it hits him hard, him and James used to be best friend until James brought Drake over to meet me. After that Drake started to act really weird when i came around, like he was ready to kill anything that tried to hurt me. He wasn't always like this. My brother said that he used to be a really cool guy. " He... he killed them?" His voice cracks. All i can do is nod, I know hes about to cry but im frozen in thought. He would kill my parents even though they haven't hurt me.

           Everything becomes so real. But I'm not the one who says it.. "Rainlynn....... you know he loves you right?" "Wha.......?" I didn't even finish. " Well then if he fucking loved me why would he do this to me. He just ruined my life! He just fucked me over!!!!" I could stop the tears, i was pissed. Why would he do that he he loved me?! " I'm going to kill him! And that is no threat its a promise!" It hurt, yes, but i will kill that bastard one way or another!

           " James!".... "Yes?". "Did you know that he was....?"   "A vampire, yes. I didn't know you did though."   " Yeah, he told me when you was at football practice." "Oh........ Wait did y'all anyways hang out while i was gone?"   " Oh, god no. He came over and asked for you, but he said that he needed to talk to me too. He said it was for future references." " Okay, good"  "Wait! What did you think we would have done....?!"   "Nothing!!!" "Pervert!"  

                                                                    *2 year later*

            I'm still stressing over killing Drake, yes but its not my whole life. I'm married and currently pregnant so it will have to wait. My husband does look like Drake a little but it just my mind playing tricks on me.  As I'm brushing my teeth getting ready for my day i feel the worst pain in my life and a gush of water. Oh no. " BRANDON!!! IT'S TIME!!!!!!  NOW!"

           At the hospital I give birth to a beautiful baby boy. " Babe what do you wanna name him?" "What about....... Drake?" And then he flashes his golden eyes at me.... then it hits me. I'm married to my parents killer!!!! " What, what do you want?" "You and him!" He bites me and then my son. And all i head is a window break and then im out. I'm stuck like this for the rest of my life.