Chapter 1

ELSA'S POV

It's 4 am and I can't sleep. So I go downstairs into the kitchen to get some milk. Anna is sat at the table looking angry.
"Anna what's wrong?" I ask.
"What's wrong?! You're wrong! You're a mistake I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!!" She yells. Then her face looks worried.
"Elsa! Elsa! Wake up!" screams a voice. I open my eyes and I'm sweating like mad.
"Elsa you were crying and screaming the fourth night running! Was it the same nightmare?" asks Anna.
"Yes and it's getting worse" I replie meekly. I slowly get out of bed and grab my turquoise towel.
"I'm going to have a shower and them I want to go to the doctors" I tell Anna. So, I quickly have a shower and get changed into my light blue ice dress. We get inside the doctors and knock in the door to his office.
"Hello?" whispers Anna. No reply. We barge open the door and to our horror the doctor is slumped against his chair. His body is covered in blood and cuts. His eyes scratched and legs torn. Next to him is a knife and in his hand is a gun.
"He committed suicide!" shouts Anna horrified.
"No the murderer made it look like he did. He couldn't of injured himself that much because he'd be dead before he could finish" I explain. I feel him and he's rigid.
"Must have been killed last night" I say, examining his wounds. Anna and I phone the police and then go home.
"I hate those nightmares" I moan. Anna just looks at the floor. She grabs my hand.
"It will be ok sis. I promise" she mutters sweetly. Then I burst into tears. I go into my bedroom to take my hair out its plait, when I see a letter written in messy black ink.
Dear Elsa,
If you come to the North Mountain I can stop the nightmares.
From
Anonymous