revenge

These days Shicmuon could be seen blowing all random buildings he sees. Why? That's cause his Blackie was nowhere to be found no matter where he searches, he was good at running away but Shicmuon could find him eventually after he creates enough mess and the Opion's master was forced to send his precious Blow to stop the red-head.

          But it's almost been a month since he last saw blackie even with the trouble he creates. It's already been 100 times the mess he creates usually. He also 'toured' Opion many times for blow's whereabouts but the master was in hiding and not to mention the number of times he was lectured by his old man. It's been a whole fucking month!! And no shadow of Blow.....
         "YOU DAMMED BLACKIE!!!"

    "Now,now, Calm down Shic~ I know the black magician's whereabouts but I wont tell you if you don't stop creating troubles" the Chairman said with his who-knows-fake-or-not smile.Its been 4 years after the Helios incident and Blow was found out to be the King of the magic world. Of course not all know about his identity tho...but his hot-headed son's obsession with him is still growing...
  Shicmuon was basically glaring holes  through his face. If it was anyone else, their poor souls would have left their bodies by now."Where is he old man?!"
  "It's no use telling you he will be gone for 2 months...But I know how to make him come to you as soon as he returns...Want to hear it?" He asked knowing his son all too well. Shicmuon took after him in looks but he has the stalking habits of his mother.
       Shicmuon twitched when he heard that his Blackie will be gone for two months, which is, a month from now as he wasted a whole month searching for him. He decided to listen to his old man for once and asked,"What is it?"
   "Ofcourse by the classic method of playing 'memory lost'~" he said with that annoying smile of his.
  For once his old man said something useful, he smirked thinking about Blackie's reaction...

EXTRA SENE: Blow:*akchoo!!* What the-
  Person a : Blow-nim are you okay!?
    Blow: It's nothing, I'm fine .....
    ~Chapter 1 end~