CHAPTER I : THE NIGHTMARE

"I do not want a child like you, you; you troublemaker, You Bitch, Get Out, Get Out of my House, Get Out Immediately!"
And I woke up.

I was all sweaty and was feeling hot. I looked at the clock,it was 7:00 a.m.
All Right! It was a nightmare. But I have actually lived this nightmare. I got up from my bed and took a shower. After that, I glanced at my Mother sleeping peacefully and was relieved. I quietly went to my brother's room. He was exercising. On seeing me, he said"Again A Nightmare?"

I do not know how,but my brother knows me better than I know myself. Since we were children,all his predictions about me had been true. This guy could say how much I would score in my examination just by looking at my face. The strangest thing-
Every of his Sayings about me have always come true.

So today also,he was right. I told him,"Yes, this is the second nightmare of the week."
He got a bit angry and said,"Both you and Mother have this in common, Why do you think about your past, When You know very well that it is going to make you sad? Why?
Everything is fine now, be happy for your present."
J told him,"No matter how hard I try,I am never able to forget those 5 years, the deadly, horrible and painful time of my life. I can not forget it, I just can not forget!"

I returned to my room and investigated my bookshelf.
In the last row, I found my Year Journals.
I took out a diary, dusted it to clean the dirt and opened it's First Page-
Year 2011.