Being Popular Ruined my Life

Hi, I'm Stephen and as we all know I'm the most popular person in the entire universe, everyone knows who Stephen is.

Now you may be thinking, "Being popular must be pretty swell" but the truth is that being popular ruined my life.

Picture this, you wake up and you decide that you want to do something that you don't want to do, you're just about to do that thing that you don't want to do, but out of nowhere a friend shows up and stops you from doing the thing you didn't want to do.

It sounds awful right? Well yes, it was terrible.

Instead of doing something I didn't want to do I instead had to do something fun which was the worst punishment ever.

Now you may be thinking, "Stephen, why did you want to do something that you didn't want to do anyways?"

And the truth is, it was a task that I set for myself, I wanted to be productive, but instead I did something fun because of how popular I am.

Now if I haven't convinced you just how bad being popular is then just picture this. You're having a bit of fun, you're concentrating really hard, when SUDDENLY your friends show up and they start talking.

Now you may be thinking, "Stephen, what's wrong with them talking?"

And my answer is, they were talking really really loudly.

Now you may be thinking, "Stephen, why is that a bad thing?"

And to tell you the truth, they were so loud that I lost concentration and I was unable to continue having the fun that I was having.

Now you may be thinking, "Damn Stephen, it must be pretty difficult being so popular then".
And yes, yes it is.

Being popular is the most tragic thing that ever happened to me, I'm surrounded by weirdos who want to be my friend and it's just so tragic, it almost makes me cry.

Now one of yous may be thinking, "Stephen, I think you're over exaggerating a little bit, you aren't even popular".

And my reply to you is that I do not deserve this slander, I am a very serious person and I only tell the truth.

Now you may be rolling your eyes right now, but what I'm saying is fact.

When you're popular you never get any time to yourself, which is the most tragic thing imaginable.

When you're popular you will be surrounded by very loud people and they could make you go deaf.

When you're popular you are not able to do the things that you need to do.

When you're popular, there is more than just you.

Either way my point still stands, and the popularity is a strong demand.

But being popular is but a curse, and being popular is for the worst.

So if you ever think that you want to be cool, just remember that it won't necessarily rule.

Just stop and think, "What do I want?" And take a drink as you continue to think.

Thank you all for listening to my voice in your head, I hope you all now know the terrors of popularity, Stephen out. *random voice in the distance* "you aren't even popular".