Payday 2 Enutrof Edition

Floating sleepily in the water, a small and ugly duck sits there in the sea... semi happily? I'm gonna be honesty, it looks like it's in agony... ANYWAY! A giant fish pops up out of nowhere and consumes the thing whole.

Meanwhile, our heroes were walking towards the water, Y/n stretching his body as he finished telling a story about the time he met Dedan the Rogue Bounty Hunter, Cleophee, and Jimina the Samuri Pandawa, to Yugo, Ruel and Percedal.

Y/n: "After that, I finished off the Evolved Buffalo Undead with a Durning Divide and sealed it away. After that, I everyone had a huge party! There was Bamboo Milk, and music! Everyone went crazy! Something else also happened afterwards, but I refuse to talk about that."

Amalia: "We understand how you feel about her Y/n, but we're not gonna talk about Cleome all day."

Y/n: "Hmph, kill joys."

Yugo then teleports infront of Evangeline and Amalia.

Yugo: "What I don't understand is why we didn't let her come with us?"

Evangeline: "We didn't let her come because she belongs in Cross City, she wasn't given promission to leave... and also..."

Amalia: "Also she's not apart of the Brotherhood of the Tofu, it's us 6."

Ruel: "Pha! Go back to school Amalia, because with Adamai that makes 7 not 6!"

Y/n: "Plus, with my adventure with her right after the brotherhood was made, she's basically already a member."

Percedal: "Oh! Who would have voted to Include Cleophee in the Brotherhood of the Tofu!"

Y/n: "FIRST!"

Ruel: "Second!"

Percedal: "Uh.... Whatever comes after Second!"

Yugo then teleported next to the three and raised his hand aswell.

Yugo: "Forth!"

Then Az, Yugo's Tofu that I have paid little to no attention to throughout this whole story! Raised one of his wings while flying.

Y/n: "Oh HoHo! 4 and a half against 2? That more than Half!"

Evangeline: "Cleome is a hothead. And it was my duty to protect her. She is far to young and immature for such a quest."

Ruel: "Young? She's the same age as you when we went on our first Quest!"

Y/n: "Also! Yugo's like 12!"

Yugo: "Yeah!"

Percedal: "Also, Y/n is more hot-headed than her! And he's a crucial Brotherhood Member!"

Y/n: "Yeah! And the way she fights! Even since our First Adventure was top notch! She's the most Suitic Cra I've ever seen and had the pleasure of fighting with! WE COULD KICK 10 TIMES AS MUCH ASS WITH HER AROUND! AND WHEN A SUIT WANTS ANOTHER CRA AROUND! THAT MEANS SOMETHING!"

Yugo tried to think of something to add to these arguments, but couldn't, and only gave an agreeing hum with a angry yer serious face.

Amalia: "You're not being very nice! Eva may be very stuck up with no sense of humor, and a little annoying, but real friends don't point these things out!"

Y/n in Background: "What are you talking about? I point that out all the time!"

Amalia: "Hmph! Come on Eva!"

Amalia said as she marched off with Eva following soon after.

Y/n: "Pff! Stuck up Eva, ha! She's gonna love that."