"Forever"

*♡ 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡* 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡* 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡* 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡♡ 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡*

Misaki looked at Usagi, anticipating his present; throughout the whole night he's been wanting to know what it was. But something felt off, Usagi wouldn't tear his gaze away form him. "Umm, Usagi-san, are you alright?" he asked starting to feel nervous from being observed. Just then Usagi reached out and cupped Misaki's face, enthralling him into a kiss. Misaki wasn't expecting this so when Usagi started working his tongue he was caught off guard, he was pushed back down onto the couch and overpowered. Misaki was easily turned on just by kissing, the way his lover would dominate over him would make him feel hot and bothered. They both parted to catch their breathes but Usagi didn't hesitate for a minute, starting to unbutton Misaki's shirt not taking his gaze away from him. 

"U-Usagi-san...what are you doing?" Misaki asked breathlessly. "You asked for your present, didn't you? Well, this is it" Usagi answered with a smirk. Misaki was getting more flustered by every passing second, he grabbed Suzuki-san that always was seated on the couch and used the teddy bear to cover his face. 

He felt Usagi try to remove Suzuki-san from his grasp. "Look at me" Usagi told him but the latter was too embarrassed to do it. "Misaki." he said in his gruff voice slowly grabbing Misaki by his chin to make him face him, "You're mine forever" he whispered to him.

 "Stop..!" Misaki cried out. "It's embarrassing!" to which Usagi sighed. 'I guess he's still a little shy after all these years'  he thought and couldn't help but smile. Usagi kissed Misaki's forehead and that was enough for Misaki to remove the teddy bear that was covering his face, at least enough to where Usagi could see his eyes. "Not here..." Misaki said softly, almost inaudibly. "Hmm? What was that?" Usagi teased knowing well what he said the first time. "IDIOT USAGI!"

Usagi chuckled. "Let's go upstairs, okay?" He helped Misaki up and carried him bridal style. Once they got upstairs Usagi looked for some pajamas for them to wear and he made sure they were matching too. "Misaki, come over here. We need to get ready for bed" he told him. Misaki was still feeling a bit flustered and he couldn't help his legs from shaking so he was in no mood to protest against Usagi's orders.

He helped Misaki brush his teeth and made sure to be gentle as not to hurt him, though he's had bigger things in his mouth before he made sure to not be rough. "Spit" Usagi told him and made sure to wipe the corners of his mouth.  After finishing washing up both himself and Misaki up the younger was still exhausted if not more, he was glad that Usagi was practically carrying him around had it not been for him he would've surely just fallen to the ground and slept soundly on the floor but Usagi carried him gently onto the bed. Misaki felt the comfort of softness and the scent of Usagi entrance him. He curled up in a ball ready to sleep and rolled over to hug Suzuki-san, or what he thought was Suzuki-san until he realized what he was hugging was warm and breathing. Through a half unconscious mind he knew he was hugging Usagi, which just made him sleepier as he nuzzled his head on his chest. "Cutie" Usagi whispered with a smile and held his lovers in his arms. With a kiss on the head and a "Goodnight" they both fell asleep.

*♡ 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡* 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡* 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡* 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡♡ 𐐪𐑂.𐐪𐑂 ♡*