(Y/n)'s Info

(Y/n) (L/n):

(Y/n) (L/n):

Hair Color:(H/C)

Eye Color: (E/C)

Hair Length: long (sorry to those who have short hair TwT)

Age:15

(Currently the Number 3 Hero) Pro Hero: The Lone Hero: Alpha

Costume: (You'll see in chapter 2)

Hobbies:Studying, taking walks to get fresh Air, rehearsing/play music (because you are actually in a band),Training, listen to music, (I can't think of other hobbies so just pretend the hobbies you guys like because I'm out of ideas -w-) she can also do anything because she's a perfectionist

Personality:(Y/n) was a sweet,shy,and quiet girl when she was a young girl but as soon as her parents died, she became more quiet than usual and started to become a cold person and to take everything important seriously so shes a cold person when you first meet her but once you befriend her or open up to her feelings, she is actually a cute softie inside once she warms up to you.

Quirk:Ultima

(If you guys want to know what the Ultima is then check out Aphmau's channel <3)(the Ultima is a powerful and cursed beast and can kill or turn anyone into werewolves, if (Y/n) activates her quirk then her eyes will turn into a terrified blood red color, if you guys wanna know what it looks like then think of Narutos nine tail eyes...but if she looks at ANYONE directly in the eyes then that person will go through so much pain then will soon die but if she bites anyone then that person will go through pain as well but once they are done going through the pain, they will end up being a werewolf)

(Y/n) actually has multiple quirks but the Ultima is her main quirk.but the only reason she has multiple quirks is because the (L/n) bloodline. Which mean's her ancestor's quirks are inside of her blood so she can even surpass ALL MIGHT.

Quirk Drawbacks:

If she turns into a werewolf and stays in that form for too long then she'll lose control in that form and might end up killing various people at once.

Stats:

Power:S++

Speed:S

Technique:S

Intelligence:S++

Cooperation:A- (decided to change it)

Family Status:

Nova/(M/n):Dead

Myth/(F/n):Dead

Siblings:None

Other Relatives:None because Her parents are both only childs

Band position:Vocalist

(Short) Backstory (Age:3): (Y/n) was a lively but yet shy little girl because she would always wait for her parents to come back from hero work, but good thing she wasn't alone, she had her maids and servants to take care of her. Her parents would always have time with her but...one day, (Y/n) was meeting her parents hero agency for the first time but the agency got attacked by All for One. (F/n) and (M/n) knew they wouldn't survive this battle with All for One so they had their most powerful maiden to take her to America so she can stay hidden from the danger by using a teleportation qurik,while (Y/n) was trying to take back her parents, her parents said their final last words to their little girl, "(Y/n)...please....be..a..hero..for..us..all..we will always love you no matter what...even when our bodies are gone...We love you (Y/n).."

"MOM!,DAD!"

A blast hits their injured bodies,finishing them off.

"NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!"

When (Y/n) arrived in America, she couldn't help but feel helpless..she felt like if she could have used her quirks then maybe her parents would be okay..she would cry everyday thinking about her parents.

"Don't cry mistress.." her maid spoke.

(Here is what she looks like, I decided to use the real Virgo from fairy tail because she my favorite zodiac celestial spirit)

"I'll always be by your side and protect you.."

A/n: Alright, I know I posted this at 1 AM but I need to take time to post the other chapters or other things that I posted on Quotev to here! But, hope you guys liked her Info!