New boys to meet

Kaelyn's pov:
"Ok so here is a list of names of people, and see if their name is in the list then let them in, you guys got it?" Jonahs said handing me a clip board. "Ya, ya I got it but why do we have to do this?" Kate asked. "Because fans will come and ruin our fun" Zach said walking over to us from the living room. Me and Kate started to laugh. Jack looks kinda sad that we started laughing. "Awe Jack did we hurt your feelings" I said in a baby voice. He then Nodded his head vigorously. "I'm sowwy" I said walking over and hugging him which he of course hugged back. We then busted out laughing. "Why was that adorable to watch" Kelly said also starting to laugh. There was a knock on the door and a bunch of people walked in. The boys walked away to go greet them. "This is going to be one of the most awkward nights of our lives" I said whispering to the girl's. "Ya like in high school we at least knew people" said Kelly. "Ok it's too quite In here" Kate said tapping her foot on the floor. So I started to look around and I saw a Alexa, so I said "Alexa play the best rap songs of 2020" then ROXANNE by Arizona Zervas came on. I walked back over to the girls. "That's better, let's dance" Kate's said starting to dance. "No there's only like 20 other people in the room everyone's going to look at us" Kelly's said trying to get Kate to stop. "Why should I when this is going to be the only time we can have fun, so come on guys" Kate said grabbing Kelly's hands and moving them around. And Kate was right this might be the only time, so I started to dance with her. Then Kelly saw me and she started to dance too. This is going to be a fun night.
Daniels POV
We were all talking to the people that just walking in when someone pointed behind me and said " look at those losers that are dancing" then started to laugh. I turn around and see Kate, Kelly, and Kaelyn. Dang it why does it has to be them. I think Kate saw them laughing at them so she rolled her eyes and flicked them off. Then made Kaelyn and Kelly look the other way from us . "Whoa she's a feisty one, I would hit that" another guy said high-fiving another person. Now that made my blood boil. Then Eben  walked in and he saw the girls and he went straight to them. I could see them talking. "Yo Daniel did you hear anything I just said" the same person that said 'I would hit that'. "Um ya" I said blankly. "Ok then, so I was saying Corbyn...". Then Eben start dancing with them.
Kelly's pov:
I saw those people laugh at us but at least Kate stopped them. More and more people came and it was getting a little crowded. We started to walk over to get a drink when we ran into 3 boys. And I spilled one of their drinks on them. "Omg I'm sorry" I said grabbing a napkin to help clean his shirt. "Your good, I should of moved out of your way." The man said taking the napkin from my hand. "And I'm Josh by the way and this is Bryce and Jaden" he said pointing at them. "Well hi I'm Kelly and this is Kate and Kaelyn " I replied also pointing to them. "Do you guys want any thing to drink why we are here?" Bryce said grabbing some cups. "I'll just have a coke". "You don't drink?" Bryce said. "Nope not any more, none of us do" Kate said trying to get out of the question. None of us drink anymore sense one party a year ago. Let's just say that something got into our drinks and things went down hill from there. Josh then looked at Jaden with a questioning look. I'm just going to ignore that. We started talking and walking over outside. Man I have been in that house for forever. We all sat on a couch where it was more quiet. I stared to talk to Josh more and he was really funny and sweet. We all hand them our numbers. I saw Corbyn come outside looking for us. He saw us and walked out and said "guys fans know that we are having a party so we need you guys like NOW" "ok ok we are coming, bye Bryce" Kaelyn said waving goodbye. We all said our goodbye and asked back in where Corbyn gave us a clipboard. Then we walked over to the door and waited there. "We are so not doing this" I said handing the clipboard to Kelly.