The Sneak Peek

Dev had always wished to be a banker......the reason why he had chosen to do M.B.A. in banking and finance......his dream came true when he was offered the post of Deputy Manager in one of the leading private banks during the annual campus recruitment fest......well everything seemed perfect with just one setback.....he had to move away from his hometown, Ujjain, to settle in one of the most crowded cities of India, popularly known as the electronic city, Bangalore.

Packing his dreams and ambitions along with his other stuff, he's luggage was all set to be loaded into the train.....there was some magic in this feeling of being independent...... the feeling of earning on ur own without anyone's help......

"Why are you weeping Mummy? I'm just going to Bangalore.....you are behaving as if I'm going to fight a war at LOC......stop crying.....see everyone's looking at us......they will feel I'm leaving you guys alone and going forever......", Dev consoled his mother, Ishwari, as she wiped her tears and held his face in her hands.

Caressing her only son's face lovingly, she placed a small kiss on his forehead, maybe just to tell him that she would miss him a lot and would always be waiting for his return........his father, Rajesh, starred from a distance, tears welling up in his eyes as well.....his sweet family was going to be distant now.....well what can one say??? It's all destiny after all.

"You will be calling us every day na Bhaiyya?" , Dev's little sister Riya chirped from somewhere, suddenly breaking their stance and cheering them up all again......

"Yes chutki, I'll be calling you all everyday, how can I live without hearing all your voices?? I love all three of you so much", Dev hugged his little sister as she listed all her demands to him.....after having promised her to get all her gifts on his next visit to Ujjain, Dev boarded the train after taking his parents' blessings......

He was all set to embark on a new journey of life.......unknown to what life had planned for him......

---------------------------------------------------------

A sneak peek finally......somewhat tried to describe my new story......this one's going to be a simple love story without much ado........hope you all like it......

And yes.....covers invited pls

Will try to give the next update by next weekend....till then

Toodles 💓