the AU

I know this shows a lot of the storyline, im sorry i got carried away

William Afton and i guess Henry Emily a bit

Starting from childhood, William was a cheerful, cute kid until he got older, I'd say maybe 15 years old? He had always loved horror movies and robots, wanting to make robots with his friend Henry when they got older, anyway, William had Antisocial Personality Disorder, in other words, he was a psychopath. 

Before I get into more, I want to explain something. William is more of a secondary psychopath, he can be cooperative and helpful etc, while a primary psychopath is destructive and unhelpful, but he does have a trait of a primary psychopath, aka, destructive.

William became good friends with Henry, both being problematic teenagers. Henry tended to get in trouble at school, getting detentions everyday, while William did more, he stole from shops and got in a lot of fights at school, yet he never got in trouble, he was a good liar and made it seem like he was a good guy.

Time skip to when he goes to college, the Aftons and Emilys are British, They both studied Engineering, Robotics etc. College was where William met a girl, later to be girlfriend and they have a family, her name was Clara (there is a reason i named her this and I'll get into it later), they didn't study the same thing, no, she wanted to be a Ballerina and the college did multiple courses and yeah.

Time skip to Fredbear's Family Diner, William now has 3 kids, Michael, Elizabeth and Christopher. It was Chris's birthday and he died, i will go into more detail when explaining Chris's to you guys. Because of the death, the restaurant had to close, and so they opened a new one! 

Circus Baby's Pizza World! You can rent an animatronic and they'll put a show for you and your special kids in their room! William always told Elizabeth to not go near Circus Baby, since he made the animatronics to kill, obviously he can't tell his kids that. Sadly, Elizabeth doesn't listen and I'll again explain when it's her story.

So, that one had to close and they opened Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, it was going good for a couple years and, well, the death of his 2 youngest kids dawned on him, and it made him more insane than he was, (Clara kept him sane but she left him after Chris's death). William ended up killing Charlotte/Charlie, who was Henry's daughter. No one knew it was him though.

He later ended up killing 5 other children, Gabriel, Susie, Fritz, Jeremy and Cassidy, stuffing them into the suits and giving them Ramnent which allowed the souls to possess them, he made Puppet for Charlotte to possess, though she was hidden with Cassidy's animatronic. After a week the animtronics started to.. smell and they had to close.

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, new animtronics and the old ones locked up in a room, these new guys had newer tech and had face recognition- lets just say an accident happened with an animatronic and an adult..

All these robots got "scrapped" to the Fredbear location, the souls managed to trap William in a springlock suit, and the suit had a little failure, and well, he dies inside the suit, his soul trapped inside it.

William survives the fire that the nightguard sets off, the souls are finally free, except for Charlie, but I'll get into that when it's her time, and now we get to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, Michael and Henry hatch a plan and all the souls are freed, William goes to hell for a bit (UCN)- or does all of it go to hell? Nope, his Soul splits and he possesses an entity called Glitchtrap, going into people's mind and giving them some "advice".

Henry Emily 

Henry as a child was perfect. He was smart, he was happy, had a good loving family. He loved robots and making people happy, all that jazz. As he got older he knew a lot about robots, always talking to William about the different types of robots, about stationary robots, wheeled robots, legged robots, robot fish, flying robots, mobile spherical robots, etc. The both of them were specifically interested in Animatronics, wanting to make a franchise bigger than Chuck e Cheese, (they planned on moving to America to do it) and so, they set it as their life goal.