~VR is in session~

Writer
————

Like every other day ,You crawl out of bed around 1:00 Pm For a couple of reasons .1) Your sleep pattern is just generally messed up ,2) you edit your YouTube vids hours on end ;making Everything perfect .3)Online friends usually Keep you up ...They make you feel loved and cared for ,You do have Many friends in real life but it always seems to Click more with strangers online ,whom literally could be some Murderer or anything else so...

You
———
I woke up Feeling sick and Tired ...I don't know why I felt so sick, maybe because I don't really eat or Hydrate myself throughout the day .i slowly Sat up in my Bed ,Looking around at the walls that surrounded me ,it felt closed in and I didn't like that one bit...I rub my eyes and yawn loudly since I actually wanted myself to know I should no longer be tired ..I should feel motivated.i reached for my phone ,it was balanced on the corner of the wooden old locker that I had next to my bed.i remember my dad giving me it ,he said it was gift from my granny that was left for me .I mean it was nice of her giving me it ,it had cracked wood down the sides and lighter pieces with chunks missing from where people chipped it ,it clearly had some history.i scrolled through my lock screen ,scanning through some messages from group chats that I didn't feel like replying back to just yet ,Instagram alerts and news reports; normal things like that.i clicked my fingers before swinging my legs to the floor,standing up immediately with a stretch.I am 20 years old and I feel like I've been living forever ,meaning that my bones always feel like they are on edge of disintegrating.i slowly walked to the bathroom ,grabbing my phone with me.i stood there uneasy for awhile ,staring at myself in the mirror then eventually I reached out for my toothbrush and slowly brushed my teeth ....maybe for over 10 minutes very slowly because my gums bleed if I brush to violently also that I was exhausted and I didn't mind losing time because most of the day its either calling people or playing games ....kind of boring to be honest but its fine .Its Friday so I have 3 days off work then going back to hell for other 4 days .I shouldn't call it hell to be honest its not even bad ,I like my Job most times.

After 30 minutes
—————————

I was dressed and awake .I wore a cropped green sweater with dark blue ripped jeans ,fluffy sock s for comfort and I was quite cold .I wore a jacket over me because I hadn't got around to put the radiators on just yet .I managed to shuffle down the staircase and motivate myself to go and make some slightly toasted toast with the strawberry jam I had remaining left in the jar.while eating the toast, I received a text from Eddie .

y/n-you E-Eddie

E -"hey."

Y/n-"hey Eddie ....whats up :)"

E-" nothing Y/n ...but I was wondering if you could take my spot today in the green gang because I actually have plans today ...Would you ?!

Y/n-" uh yeah sure ..you will have to let the boys know though.."

E-"I already told them in the gc that you would ....don't shout at me "

Y/n-"nah I won't shout at you today ...to much effort lmao."

E-"you have met the boys a few times ,so you will be fine ,don't hold back any jokes because your funny and would probably bring more joy towards the VR plus recording "

Y/n-"oof- okay ..my social anxiety just went UP"

E-"you will be fine Y/n just be yourself ...they have talked to you and talked about you before specially juicy ,he said you seemed to be pretty chill ....but 100 percent sucks toes "

Y/n-"how does he know"

E-"what..?"

Y/n-"uhhh nothing...jokes ..hahahah...I am ready so sir enjoy the rest of your day "