I don't need help

natsuki pov

I walked into the literature club greeted by the usual scene. sayori nowhere to be seen, probably trying to get that childhood friend to buy her some food. If he didn't I found some money in the couch the day before.

 monika was staring at a book, I swear it looks more like she's spacing out and not actually reading.

 And yuri was sitting in the corner of the room, her face buried in a book. she's so cute. I mean not in a weird way or anything.

I immediately went to the closet only to find my manga on the top shelf. again. 

I dashed out of the closet and screamed "MONIKA" making yuri visibly jump, meanwhile monika just looked up for a second.

"why do you keep on putting my manga on the top shelf?!?!"

"oh sorry i forget your so short sometimes"

"I- I am n-" i began but stopped myself "just stop doing it" I said aggravated 

I went back in and started trying to reach it but couldn't. i turned around to go out and grab a chair to see yuri at the door. her face flushes red.

"i- um wanted to know if y-you n-needed any assistance with getting your manga down"

"well I'm fine" I said pushing my way past her. why do i feel so giddy knowing she wanted to help me? as i walked out i noticed sayori glancing at me from the seat she was just sitting down in. I grabbed a chair and started to take it back to the closet only to see yuri walk out holding the manga.

"yuri I said i could get it on my own!" I shouted, aggravated. though I still felt warm that she wanted to help so badly.

"S-sorry I j-just thought it w-would be easier if i got it f-for you" she said looking flustered

"well I'm fine, I don't need your help"

"O-oh sorry"

"whatever" i said grabbing it from her, checking it all over to make sure she hadn't hurt my babies. once the check up was complete i went back into the closet and started reading, but I felt like I couldn't focus. I just kept thinking about yuri. what's going on?