💞 ~Our Secret~ 💞 Kagehina 💞

Hinata's Pov:
Me and Kageyama have been together for a while.. we're just scared about what the team will think. Yeah, our team is like a family and stuff.. but what if we get like booted from the team or something? I mean, my volleyball career JUST started. It can't end now. Not just because of me and Tobio, right? I know Daichi is like a dad and stuff, but my dad kinda abandoned me and my mom when I was little because I had a crush on this guy and to him, I was a mistake. I don't want to lose Noya, or Asahi. "HINATA!" Daichi screams at me, snatching me from my thoughts. "Y-yes..?" I stuttered out, obviously frightened. "Daichi! You scared him!" Suga says, smacking the back of Daichi's head. Noya starts snickering. Tanaka doing the same. Tsukishima and Yama are in their own little world. When Suga acts like a mom, its hilarious."Sorry Hinata. Takeda wants you." Daichi-Senpai answers me. I start walking away with a simple 'Thanks.' Anyways, all he needed was for me to run something to the VP. When me and Tobio get to my house, we start cuddling. "Can we tell the rest of the team, Shoyo?" He asks. I think for a second. My volleyball career can't end because of a stupid relationship. "Sure, Tobio-kun." I reply, with a smile. Tomorrow. That's when we planned to tell them. We walk into the gym, like any other day. "Hey guys, can me and Hinata tell you something?" Kageyama asks, heads snapping towards us. They walk towards us, the whole team. "We're.. uh.. we're together." Kageyama states simply, grabbing my hand. "WOWWW I'M SOOOO SURPRISED!" Noya says, sarcastically. "It was kinda obvious. I mean, you guys stare at each other like.. 24/7." Suga comments, smiling.

That wasn't as scary as I thought..