Prologue

Prologue

The Right Love for Somebody Out There

When we were little kids, we just loved fairytales, don't we?

Because it's in fairy tales that you meet Prince Charming - and he became everything you ever wanted.

In fairy tales, the bad guy is very easy to spot. The bad guy is always wearing a black cape so you always know who he is.

But as you grow up you start to realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought it would be.

You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; however, he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair, and goes with the perfect scent that you instantly know if he's behind you. His presence alone can bring shivers down your spine and can cause thunderous thuds inside your chest.

And that thought starts to make you ask yourself questions after questions. Some questions are like... What if the person whom I thought was for me is actually for someone else? What if the person for me is just somewhere around me but I can't see him because I am blinded by my love for someone else? What if I will never meet that person? Will I still have my 'happily ever after'? Or maybe it's.... somebody out there.

***

They say "Love makes the world go around." In such kind of world, there are different types of love.

Philia - the Affectionate Love - a love without romantic attraction. 

Pragma - the Enduring Love - a love that develops over time.

Storge - the Familiar Love - a love between families or childhood friends.

Eros - the Romantic Love - a personal infatuation and physical pleasure.

Ludus - the Playful Love - a child-like and flirtatious love.

Mania - the Obsessive Love - an obsessive love towards a partner.

Philautia - the Self Love - a healthy "self-compassion" love towards one's self.

Agape - the Selfless Love - an empathetic attitude of love for everyone and anyone. The highest level of love to offer.

With all these in mind, make sure you give the right love to the right person.

______________________________________________________________________

Hey there, Reader! Salamat at napadpad ka sa story na ito. Remember, you are loved! .💙💙