~Part 1 of Jadam~

-Adams POV-
It was 3 am, everyone was drunk. Someone touched my shoulder. As the strange person said "come on Adam. We need to go home." I fell into a daze. I usually never remember being drunk, but this time was a time to rememb
-James POV-
I put Adam on the couch. He was out cold. I decided it was time to go to bed. All of a sudden while I'm walking away, Adam in his drunk state decided to say, "No...stay babe." I knew that  he was drunk but I still blushed. I thought watching 1 movie couldn't hurt. So, I get on the couch with Adam and watched "The Men In Black" I never really liked that movie but I just said "why not". I realize it's now 5 am. I don't really remember exactly what happened but some how I fell asleep.
-Adams POV-
After I woke up I feel this heavy thing on me. Not like something heavy but, a human. I look down and it's James. Trying not to scream, I quietly get up. I heard a knock. It was Jaiden. She asked if she could come in and not thinking, I said yes. After eating breakfast I decided I was still tired. So, I crawled back with James and fell asleep forgetting
Jaiden was there.
-Jaidens POV-
They were so frickin cute! I new they would kill me but, I took a picture and posted it on Instagram. Not many people were up so I decided to go live. ALOT of people joined, including TJ. In complete and utter shock, TJ ran over to Jame's house to see the ship.
-TJ's POV-
It's hard to believe but, I thought James had somehow gotten drunk to. After Jaiden explained everything, I also took a picture and posted it. After a making a lot of videos, me and Jaiden got bored and decided to play a prank on them. Me and Jaiden shouted, "HEY LOVEBIRDS!" When they woke up, we knew we were gonna die.
-Adam's POV-
When they screamed so f**king loud I almost had a heart attack. When I looked down at James, I realized he was looking up directly back at me. I was about to scream when I realized another thing... Jaiden and TJ were still live.
Great. I thought. I absolutely hated that moment. Well, at least not that much.