Chapter 1

When I woke up, naked with a person beside me i knew I had to leave! Nothing out of this is going to end well. I looked beside me and saw the redhead silently sleeping. "Shit!" I whispered under my breath. I gathered all my clothes and quickly left Kyle alone. The last thing I need is for him to hate me. Fuck.

I walked through the front door of my house and immediately went to take a shower. The water hot pouring on my cold skin, as it has been raining, felt amazing. All the sleep my body had has some what disappeared, but was still there. I heard my phone go off in the other room, but i decided to ignore it for now.

I dried off and put a t-shirt on and looked at my phone. 2 missed calls from: Stan.
1 new message from: Kyle. I called back Stan, but the first thing I got when he answered was a bloody ear. He was screaming so loud, I swore I could hear him from here! "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?! YOU LEAVE AFTER um....THAT!!! WHAT THE HELL!?" Shocked i sayed quiet so he could finish his little fit.

After about 10 minutes of screaming he stayed quiet and all I could hear was Kyle talking. He was not angry, he was not sad or disappointed, but he was more calm. Now I am scared. This is not how Kyle acts.