Part 1

~3rd Person PoV~
   The sound of gunfire exploded around two Cybertronians. The purple and gold femme ran, blasting beams of blue energy behind her as she held onto her precious cargo. Reaching her destination, she placed her sparkling into the escape pod. She swiftly programed it to find and attach to her ship.

   'May the grace of the Primes keep you safe until I find you sweetspark.' Pleiades said over their bond, before charging at the Decepticon squadron running at her. However, it was all for naught, as a Seeker wearing high heels aproached her from behind and knocked her out.

{timeskip}

   She came to and flinched. Standing before her was tall, dark and stupid himself, Starscream on his left and another unidentifiable con in the shadows. She grimaced determinedly however, her expression changed to one of panic & dismay once she saw what his TIC Soundwave was holding once he revealed himself.

   "Release my daughter you aftholes!!" She snarled, then screamed as purple lightning coursed through her restraints. Megatron only sniggered.

   "I will; ONCE YOU TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!!! WHERE! IS! OPTIMUS PRIME!" he snarled.

   "Never. You hurt me, my twin will know and notify the others. They'll come get me." She said, hoping he'd buy her bluff. Unfortunately, he didn't.

   "Starscream, proceed." He said, and left. Starscream then took the sparkling, strapped it to a restraining table and strutting over to the defenseless femme hanging from the ceiling of the cell, scratched his razor-sharp digits across her abdomen. She gasped as bright blue Energon leaked from the scratches.