Chapter One

My mother always had big dreams for me,but I never enjoyed what she enjoyed. She want me to attend this boring A rating school in Europe but trust me when i say this,I DONT WANT TO GO. Its always so dark and scary in Europe. I like it here in the United States, but who's listeningto me, not my mom. I've told her plenty of time that i dont want to go but, she forces me anyways. Which reminds me I'm leaving today, I'm leaving everything beind.  My school, my friends, my family well just my mom and a few other cousins but like I was saying before i'm leaving everthing behind and i'm not happy about it.

''Bethany are you ready to go?'' my mother said 

"No not really, but i have to go." i said

"Dont be a buzz kill, your only leaving for a couple of years and you will be here for the holidays." my mother said

"Two things" i said "When did you ever start using the word buzz kill and second what time is my flight?"

"Well i've heard you teens use that word buzz kill so I decided to use it" my mother said "Oh and your flight is in 45 minutes."

"oh no. shouldn't I be at the airport already?" i said

"Yes,come on Beth we need to go now."

My mother and I went to the airport as fast as we could. Thank God the airport is only 10 minutes away,but i still need to hurry going through secrety, and everything else is gonna be a pain. Oh what a day this is be.