1.

I was passing under the street lights when I heard someone's crying.

I was curious so I sat beside him. I didn't asked him what happened. Instead, I just hugged him. I thought he will push me away but surprisingly, he hugged me back and cried until he's tired.

I clearly remember his eyes that's crying for hours. His angelic face that saddened me.

Suddenly, he leaned onto my shoulders and I let him do that even if we're totally strangers. After few minutes, he told me what happened. That he was cheated on with his own brother. That he was betrayed all the time.

I was speechless and teary-eyed that time. I was shocked when I felt the unfamiliar feeling. That I didn't want him to hurt anymore.

I wanted him to be happy so I decided to be his friend. By the way, his name is Neo.

I helped him to move on and as days passed, we became closer until I fell inlove.

One time, he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes without any hesitation.

But little did I know, I was just his rebound. He was just too desperate to take his ex girlfriend back. He just wanted her to be jelous of us. And yeah,he succeeded.

They're together again. And I am here, under the same place where we met. The difference is, I was just the only one crying here and asking what's wrong with me and why did you do that to me.

Now, you're happy and I'm not. The street lights witnessed my love for you and at the same time, the pain you've caused to me.