Is That You?(One Direction Fanfic)

Hey guys i hope you like i put alot of thought into this.

"Guess What?" My Best Friend, Kaitlin, Excitedly Said In Her Scottish Accent.

"What?" I Said Flatly In My Plain Minnesotan Accent.

"My Mum Got Me TWO One Direction Tickets!" She Said Jumping Up And Down.

I Knew Were This Was Going.

"So Plea-"

"Can't You Ask One Of Your Directioner Friends?" I Interrupted Her.

I Saw Hurt In Her Eyes," Because Your My Best Friend!" Her Jumping Stopped As She Like Yelled Into My Face.

"I'm Sorry," I Said, "I'll Go." I Smiled Weakly.

Her Eyes Widened. A Smile Went From Ear To Ear. And The Jumping Up And Down Conutined.

I Looked At The Clock. 8:28.

Shit.

"Get Your Stuff!" I Yelled Throwing Myself On The Floor Throwing Her Stuff In Her Bag.

And Her Doing The Same.

"SABRINA, KAITLIN!" My Mom Yelled At 8:30 Like Everyday.

So We Ran Downstairs.

"Mum!" Kaitlin Yelled Jumping Into Her Mother's Arms, "Guess What?!? Sabrina's Coming To The Concert With Me!!!!!!"

"Aww, How Sweet Of Her! But We've Got Thing's Bye Guys See Ya Tomorrow" Her Mom's Beautiful Minnesotan Accent Rang In My Ears.

"Bye Sab!" Kaitlin said Hug Tighly Then Running Out The Door Into Her Car.

I Was Half Way Up The Stairs When My Mother Started Talking To Me.

"So Your Going To The One Direction Concert,Eh?

"Shut Up Mom, You're Not Candian." I Back-Talked trying To Change The Subject.

"It's Very Nice Of You!" She Called While I Was At The Top Of The Stairs.

Ugh! Why Me!? I Mean I'm Not And Directionator But I Am Very So Not A Directioner!

"Calm down," My Mind Told Me," IT's Just One Day."

I Calm Down And Then Back Up Again.

Shit.

I Forgot About My "Boyfriend" As Kaitlin Would Say. We Met About A Year Ago Online And Always Talked At 8:35.

It's 9:00.

I Throw Myself At My laptop And Signed On My Account.

Thank God He's On!!

Irishsnapbackking:You're Late(: