14.| friends

"I cannot believe after that awesome event we have to face these loads of works the next day

"I cannot believe after that awesome event we have to face these loads of works the next day. This is torture." Although there's a hint of exaggeration, Jennie's words are true.

The three girls are sitting at the school cafeteria with their laptops and papers served on the table. Yesterday was the last day of Full House, although it was all fun and games, sure the festivity was finished quickly.  They have to pass the requirements needed before the semestral break, thus the cramming.

"Well if only you two finished your projects long before it's due."
The eldest, Jisoo, considerably the most responsible out of the trio has the least academic works, but is flooded with extra curricular activities.

"My brain juices work the best when cramming, you know it's like that for geniuses like me."
Lisa muttered, her hands typing with the speed of light. She's also wearing her reading glasses.

Oh the irony of caring for others and not for your own grades, seriously, Lisa?

"Genius my ass, you gave me almost half of your works, you should be ashamed."
Jisoo kidded, a sly grin formed on the corner of her lips. Lisa pouted in attempt of winning over her unnie with her natural cuteness. Jisoo just pushed her face with her palms.

"I'm thirs—"
Lisa didn't manage to finish her sentence when someone put a bottle of sparkling soda on their table.

She looked up and saw it was Jungkook with Taehyung and Jimin. The two waved at her, she returned their greetings and looked at the guy with confusion etched on her face.

"How's it going, Liz? Hi Jisoo!"
Jimin also greeted Jisoo but blatantly ignored Jennie that is also obviously not giving a damn about his presence.

"Hi Lisa, hi Soo-ya, hi... Jennie, right?"
Taehyung grinned  at the three girls, emitting a welcoming presence.

Jennie nodded and gave a friendly smile. Lisa realized they probably never properly met.

At last, the devil, Jungkook himself. Lisa expected to hear him speaking or at least give them a nice greeting, but of course he has the devil inside him and instead of saying anything, he started walking, a hand slid on his pocket. The other two gave them an apologetic smile before coming with him.

Jungkook is reprimanding himself as he continued striding, big and quick steps. He was supposed to at least say something! Like, thank you for caring, or maybe, here's a drink in exchange of your kind actions.

But he cannot just do that! Not at least after he acted like a total dick in front of her ever since the first day they've met. He's less mean to her now, maybe? But he still doesn't like seeing her around, it gives him chills, weird feelings he doesn't like.

"Hey lover boy, why would you suddenly leave?"
He felt the weight of Jimin over his shoulders. He scooted away from him then patted his uniform.