Prologue

"So is there anyone you like?" Taehyung gave me a teasing smile.

I contemplated the boy who had been on my mind for awhile now.

"Tae, how do you know if like someone?"

Taehyung reached over to hold my hand.

"It's a beautiful feeling. You see with simple crushes you get butterflies, but when it's more than that... you always want to be around them, no matter what."

Taehyung looked into my eyes as he squeezed my hand.

"You learn to appreciate every single thing about them...." His voice turned down into a whisper. "You realize you would do anything for them...the closer you get."

I inhaled at his drawing proximity. "Thank you so much, Tae. You always help me understand..." I exhaled softly, turning away so I could stand up.

Grinning down at my best friend, I gently pulled him up so I could make him jump around with me. He playfully joined in with me and I laughed when he slightly tripped on his own feet.

"I know I like Jeon Jungkook!" I exclaimed.

I spinned him around and for a second, he faltered. His face was unreadable.  I couldn't tell if he was happy or not, the expressions he showed weren't enough for me to tell how he felt.

"Tae, I know he's your best friend, I am so sorry if it's going to be awkward... It's not like I'll date him—" I started rambling.

"I shouldn't have sai-" I was about to apologize when Taehyung shushed me by pressing a finger to my lips.

"It's completely fine, I know if you do.. Kook will treat you well... I really wouldn't have it any other way." Taehyung chuckled.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

No other way.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: I came up with this beginning and I'm right now, asking you the reader, if you would like me to write this story?  <3 just curious