7 - Who are you old man?

LISA POV

It was like a dream because I saw small Jennie when she first kissed my cheeks. Then time fast forward to when we are 15 and 16 years old where we are inseparable at all. Time fast forward to when I'm 18, the first time we decided to make her mine. They day I took her virginity away and we promised to love each other for eternity. Time again fast forward to when we got married and got Ella few months after. I saw how happy Jennie is having Ella with her. She holds Ella with full heart not letting her go. Suddenly I saw piece by piece shattered and I saw how Jennie cried leaving Ella and me. I cried so hard looking at the situation that I suddenly shout and realize I am actually in a hospital room surrounded by Ella, Chaesoo, Jennie's parent and the old man.

"Mommy!! You wake up at last! Don't scare me like that mommy!" Ella jumped while crying looking at me. I smile weakly at her and smile at all the people there.

"Hey Kid, thank you for saving me... I don't know what they will do if you are not around and sorry for what they did to you. I really am" The old man looked down in guilt and I smile at him.

"Don't worry about it, thank you for sending me to the hospital and take care of my kid here"

"Your friends here were there walking by when they saw us, I helped calling the ambulance and they helped carrying you. Thank you to all of you for helping me again." The old guy bow at my friends and they bow back to him.

"It's nothing, Lisa here is like our family and here are her wife's parents, Mr Kim and Mrs Kim" Jisoo told the old guy and both of them shake hand. We spend couple of minutes together then Chaesoo and Jennie's parents wanted to go back. They will take care of Ella while waiting for my recovery and I nod.

"Mommy, take care of yourself and don't forget to eat and drink ok. I will wait for you to come home and please don't leave me please.." Ella sounded pleaded and I hugged her tight.

"Mommy will never leave you baby girl.. Now be a good girl to grandpa and grandma okay.." She nods and goes back with them. I saw the old man is still there looking at me.

"I am sorry sir, but may I know your name? You have been helping me here with the best doctors and I don't think I can repay you.." He looked at me and smile softly.

"My name is Marco... Marco Manoban... and yours kid?"

"I do not know my surname but they call me Lisa there.." He looked surprise then smile again.

"Lisa? Your name is just like my daughter's name. You really looked like her though" He told me and I felt weird but ignore it.

"Hahaha, I don't have any parents. The Kims took me into care when they found me near the river without anyone and they raised me until I am able to work on my own" I smiled at him remembering how Jennie's parents never divide their love for me even though I am not their daughter.

"Strange, because my daughter is missing since she was a baby and I've tracking to see where she end up or whether she is still alive or not.. That's why I'm there, the last news given to me is that she is there but not sure whether she is still alive or not" I nod at his explanation and agree to help him find the person he misses the most.

"I can help you to find the person but I need all the information so I can ask around. Let me heal first and I promise to find the person you are looking for. Maybe next time if you don't mind, you can come to my home first instead of going alone. I don't want anybody to hurt you.." I told him sincerely. Somehow I felt connected to him.

"May I ask you more if you don't mind about your personal life, maybe I can try and ask around..."

"Go ahead kid, I have nothing to hide really..." He laughs and I smile.

"Are you the Manoban from the Manoban Corp? I've heard about your company before when I am interested to take my studies courses but I did not go through it because my adopted parents is not rich and I decided to married the love of my life at the age of 19" I smiled and he pats me on the shoulder.

"The one and only owner of the Manoban Corp but I am just a human being. Don't look at me too high because I am nobody. Where is your wife by the way if you don't mind telling me? I saw everybody except her" I smile sadly at him and his face expression change.

"Oh I'm sorry, too deep. Please you do not need to answer me if you don't want too.." He felt so close to me making me telling the stories without any prejudice.

"Don't worry about it, we just got divorced about 2 months ago. She is Jennie Kim, the great singer of Korea. She is great! Don't you think so? She chose to be with the man she loves when she was in the city and I cannot blame her for that. I am not rich to support her for what she wants.." I smile sadly and Marco looked at me sadly.

"Kid, I was no one last time too and my wife supported me all the way until I am successful but she became distant after our kid is kidnapped because a lot of people envy of me and decided to take revenge on my own daughter by kidnapping her and now I am not sure where she is anymore. My wife got a problem with pregnancy and we only had one child by the name of Lisa. The same as yours kid. But we called her Lalisa Manoban not Lisa." I quietly find it weird because there is no other Lisa in the village other than me but his daughter's full name is Lalisa. Most probably not me.

"Sir, I will help you all I can so that your wife can be happy again with you... I know how hard it felt to be left by the only person you love. By the way, you don't mind knowing me married to a woman and not the normal man? I don't want you to be uncomfortable with me." I am very direct about my sexuality and I don't talk if they are not comfortable.

"Call me Marco.. Why do I have to be bothered? Love is love.. If my daughter is still with me, I don't mind who she likes. As long as she is happy, me and my wife will be happy for her. Love is wonderful kid, it's a waste if we choose the wrong person to love. That's why my wife never left me even though she is really sad about our daughter's disappearance. We both love each other too much and until now, I am still searching for my daughter." His love for his family is just like me for my family just I cannot have Jennie anymore but I still have Ella and will make sure she is safe with me.

"Don't worry Marco, together we will patch the clues up and see who your daughter is. By all means, what is your daughter's age?" I asked just to be fair.

"24" He answered I made an amused face.

"I am 24 too.. What a coincident hahaha" I laugh it out loud but wince in pain when the pain killers are losing its effect.

"Wooo take care there kid. We never know, you might be my daughter hahahaha but I appreciate your help just now. You should be able to discharge tomorrow and I will get my driver to send you home. I will meet you later in the evening to discuss on my daughter's information" I nod and he bid me goodbye.

Somehow I felt like he is my father. He is so caring and I pity his wife for losing their only daughter. I will try my best to find that person and make sure they live happily ever after again. After Marco went back, I stay quiet at my place and remember Jennie.

"Nini, I got stab today. Will you feel my pain? Usually you will be the one to tend to my sickness but now I need to do it alone. I will be strong for our daughter even though without you, I am dead inside. My love is only for you Nini but right now... I will give it all to Ella because she needs me more than you need us... Good night Nini..."

====================================================

How are you feeling so far guys?

Enjoying the story so far?

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

XOXO,

TinieT4