Chapter 1

Hi.

Im Rylee, i'm 16 years old, I have long red hair, red like a blood red. Im about five ft. and 3 inches, my eyes are a white midnight blue color like the moon. My skin is a pail color with a splash of red on my cheeks.

I live in a town where it is always quiet, My parents are never home really, But i dont no why it would matter if they where home or not they don't care about me. NOONE does. I'm the only child, to be honest i don't even think im suppose to be here. My parents always told me i was a mistake. Well,mom and dad if im a mistake why can't i just leave? you dont love me, you don't care *crys*, But noone cares.Its not only them, why do i blame everything on them when its all my fault.

I'm not a troubled teenager. I'm good. I do what i am told. Why do people treat me like this, like I'm nothing. I just want to be loved, and cared about.

I sit in my room and listen to music, while i stare out my window i have a box of razors next to me. I cry everynight, i die inside, by the time the razor kissies my skin im past out on the floor. When i awaken the blood has already dried.I regret the things i do sometimes, but it takes away my pain. Everyone calls me a freak in school because i always ware sleeves, I'm sorry is it a crime to ware sleeves. After school i go to the graden right next to the cemetary theres a little pond down there, i usually like to sit in the water and think while the hours pass by.Hours pass and i hear my dads car door close, I get up and run back to the house, i jump into my window and lay under my covers and pretend i am sleeping. They come in my room "Rylee" they said. I dident respond. "let her starve then" my father said. After an hour passes its abput 10;00 they go to sleep. I walked downstares and got something to eat. Nothing big. Just some crackers. i feel like im fat. I'm mostly confused about my self. People in school call me fat, but the the other half calls me anorexic. I dont understand this society. And i never will.