The Beginning

~Toad's POV~

Before I joined the Discord server, things were different. I was a closeted weeb, I actually went outside sometimes, and didn't know what a masochist was... But that all changed when i saw that invite code to the New Anklets... in the beginning it was alright, there was a public vc, there weren't many roles, and there wasn't any segregation amongst the server. We all were one and relatively got along. But that all changed, when the fire nation attacked, AKA I am now Sangwoo's mom. When she joined the vc...my whole world flipped. She kept on screaming, no one could handle it anymore. It eventually led to the public voice chat being disabled and the OG role being invented. I, and 28 other members were chosen for this role. This is where our story begins...

When I notice the new channel, i ran my finger across the touch screen of my phone and pressed it. "heyy kiiieeeten ;)" -lin. I replied, "wassup shawty" I then was introduced into Esther, my first love. Even though we were across the country, i felt suprisingly close to Esther right from the start. The way they spoke gave me comfort. We had a platonic relationship, we made out platonically, held hands platonically. Just about anything romantic you could think of we did it, platonicallt ofc. I even asked them to marry me, P L A T O N I C A L L Y. When Yoonbum made a vc for the Ogs, i fell deeper into my platonic love for Esther. Their voice was so comforting, i felt the warmth in their throat. It was very segsy indeed. I thought i had found the one..but then..the admins arose.