Ending

My hands shook as i leaned forward to press record. 

        Was I ready for this?

        Was I ready for anything?

        My head spun in a whirlwind of confusion. Would people care about anything I was about to say? I swallowed down the lump in my throat and looked straight into the webcam. 

        "You must be wondering what this is; if anyone is even watching." My voice quavered as I spoke, I choked back the tears that were beginning to form. "You probably aren't used to these types of videos from me. I'm not exactly a fan of showing my face on my channel, but don't worry. There will be no more of these after this video."

        There will be no more of anything. 

        I swallowed again and stared at my shoes. I was fidgeting in my desk chair, not knowing what to say next. 

        That was when I broke down. After months of pretending nothing had happened, that life will go on and I will stay the same happy-go-lucky guy I used to be. I broke down for all the lies we told about us staying friends, and how the Cube will always be alive as long as the videos stayed up. 

        But now, it's dead. I deleted my last Cube episode today. 

        All the comments were bringing me down even farther into my pit of uselessness. 

        "Did you really get kicked off the cube?"

        "You deserved it, nothing good happened when you were around anyways."

        It felt as if I didn't have any fans anymore. Every biznatch that was still around slowly blended in with the haters sent to me by the other former members. And yet, I couldn't even remember what I'd done to make this happen. 

        So that was when the tears began to fall. Out of my usually smiling eyes, down my cheeks and onto my keyboard that held so many memories. Good, and bad. These last ones wouldn't be the ones I'd want to remember. I wiped away my tears just as new ones made its way down my face in rivers of sorrow. I held my head in my hands and spoke in between choked sobs.

        "I.. just can't do this anymore" I said burrowing my face into my tear-stained hands. "I don't know WHAT I even did to deserve this, I don't even think I did anything." I stopped speaking abruptly as I had a sudden realization.

        It was really over for me. 

        I suddenly looked back up at the camera, puffy red eyes and all, filled with a new emotion- anger.

        "I don't feel like doing this anymore." I said with all the power and rage I could muster while still having tears streaming down my reddened cheeks. "I don't see the point in having ruining my happiness further for a few people who don't even care about me anymore. I'm done with youtube, I'm done with Minecraft, I'm done with everyone!" The anger in my voice slowly disintegrated as I continued, "I have been living in my own version of hell. The only friends I've ever really gotten to know well are gone, and the only thing I can do with my life is whine about how sad and useless I feel." I paused to inhale. The air caught in my throat.

        "No one realizes that I am a human too. Despite my common happiness I have dark times too. I'm no longer that happy-go-lucky robot people used to love to death, I'm not depressed, I'm just lonely. For once I don't want to be alone. I need a life outside of the internet, and I need people I know won't leave me for stupid reasons like they did. I need a solid foundation for my happiness, and right now, this isn't it."       

       I stopped talking and looked down as I felt somthing rub against my legs. Shadow. I smiled and picked him up, placing him in my lap.

        "You came right in time for the goodbye Shadow-wado." I sniffed and held back even more tears. I picked up one of his paws and pointed it towards the camera. 

        Shadow waved the camera goodbye as I spoke the last words YouTube would ever hear me say, 

        "Goodbye. Forever"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!

I honestly don't know about this part I feel like its not very good but maybe I'm wrong??

I hope you all stick around throughout the good parts and bad parts of this fanfic

Please give me feedback in the comments and share/rate.

Also, I'm sorry for any spelling errors, I wrote this kinda fast <3 love you all

-Mia