Chapter 1 - Shit

Shit. I was late for work. Half an hour late at that. What had started as two minutes of rest had ended up as an extra 2 hour nap. My bloody luck. Shit my customers were waiting. I washed my face with cold water and threw on my clothes in record time, not forgetting to pull on my best lingerie since I wouldn't have time to change there. Checking in on my roommate I find her tangled in the limbs of a guy, a victim she must have brought in after I fell asleep. Shielding my eyes from the explicit nudity I walked to her dresser and grabbed her car keys then ran out of the house. Shit I was late.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Once I entered through the staff doors I could tell the club had begun to get heated, music was pounding, girls were being hit on and men had taken their seats to watch the show. I'm a stripper you see. No not the most fulfilling job and I swear if I had my way I would quit but it paid the bills nonetheless and that helped me out. A lot.

"ROXANNE!" I inwardly cringed as I heard the sound of my boss' voice, it was impressive how he managed to make himself heard over the ear splitting music. Then again, he had worked here for 15 years and counting. As he approached I looked up at him through my lashes, desperately trying to soften him up, "Yes Gary" I replied however my attempt seemed to be wasted "You're late. Again. We can't have this." Oh bollocks look what I'd done now, I mentally kicked my body "how could you betray me like this you good for nothing piece of skin, you know what will happen now? We'll get fired, have no job, thus no house, have to live on the streets with no food, get hit on by drunk pervy men and then we'll di-" Gary interrupted my thoughts by saying "We'll discuss this later, get out there and do your job. I want you working that cute little ass of yours ten times more than usual, you hear me? Go!" Thank fuck I was off the hook. For now. Giving him what I hoped was an apologetic look I sauntered off. Ready to work.

I entered the stage and chose a pole, I'd spent as little time as possible making myself look as attractive as possible. Not an easy task. Having stripped down to my red lacy bra and matching thong I'd put my chestnut brown hair down in curls where it fell to my nipples. My almond shaped eyes now looked smoky and alluring and my already plum lips had been coated in red MAC lipstick. I was the most popular worker so as I started grinding and whining on the pole a blanket of notes immediately consumed the stage. I smiled and, remembering Gary's words turned it up a notch, rubbing my pussy on the pole and doing elaborate tricks. This whole thing went on for about half an hour with a couple other girls coming on and off. I worked my 'pretty little ass off' and judging by their jeans it was working. Smirking I stepped down, it was the part of the show where one lucky customer got a lucky dance. Looking through the crowd I searched for a decent guy to please with my time. Then, there he was. Sitting right at the back. The most gorgeous guy I'd ever laid eyes on. Perfect.