SemiIris

Iris' P.O.V

"Exactly what we're about to do right now." I planted my lips on his and he kissed me back.
Semi put me against the wall, and began ripping off my clothes and kissing my neck.

"I see you want to top today."
"That's exactly what i want, i'm gonna have you begging for more."
"Is that so?"
"You're not going to be able to walk straight."

"Prove it."
He smirked

"You know, from all of this time of being with you,I've figured out some things about you."
He put me down and I looked up at him.
"Be a good little whore and suck me off."

I bit my lip and gave him a mischievous look.
"Whatever you say, Daddy~" I got on my knees and unzipped his pants and took out his length.
I wrapped my lips around his tip and began gently sucking.

He grabbed my hair and I went down deeper, making him touch the back of my throat. I bobbed my head faster and faster making him groan and moan.

I went faster and faster and I felt his grip tighten on my hair.

"Shit Im gonna cum~"

I went deeper as I felt him twitch in my mouth and the warm liquid go down my throat and fill my mouth.
He took his dick out of my mouth and made me look up at him.

"You're not gonna spit it out right. You're going to be daddy's good cum slut and swallow like a good girl okay?" He said and I swallowed. He only smirked and threw me on the bed and took his shirt off, throwing it to the side.
He got on top of me and started to rip the rest of my clothes off.

"I love seeing your slutty body." He said and started to lay delicate kisses on my breasts.

"Mm~"

He opened my legs and started rubbing my clit.
"I barely touched you and you're already so wet, what a little whore you are~" I bit my lip and grabbed the sheets slightly.

"Eita~"

He started kissing my stomach while still rubbing me, he left love bites and hickeys on my chest and stomach.
He moved to my neck leaving hickeys.

"I want everyone to know who you're a slut for." He said biting my lip.
"Only for you daddy."

He grabbed a condom and pulled me closer. He opened the packaging and slid it over his dick.
He lined himself up and entered with a snap.

"Shit~"

He smirked.
He started pounding into me going harder and harder.

"Fuck Eita~"

I started to clench around him and saw him squint as I did.
"Look at you being a slut for my dick, squeezing around me~" he whispered in my ear, I moaned in response.

He started thrusting into me rubbing against my clit ever so slightly, making me go crazy inside.

I grabbed the blankets tighter as he went deeper, making melt from his thrusts.

He grabbed my hips pulling me towards his waist going even deeper than before, my eyes rolled back and my legs started to shake a bit.

"Look at you falling apart, can't handle it?" He teased
"I can, shut up~"
"Who the hell are you talking to?" He asked and wrapped one of his hands around my neck squeezing ever so slightly, looking right in my eyes.

"I'm sorry daddy~"

"That's what I thought." He took his hand off and put both of his hands on my waist and continued thrusting into me leaving light marks on my waist.

After a few more minutes I felt a knot in my stomach and gripped the sheets harder, curling up my toes as I rode out my orgasm."

"Ahh Fuck~"

He loosened his grip as he came, after a bit he pulled out and took off the condom and knotted it and put it in the trash.
I sat up as he walked back over to me.

We shared a kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I broke the kiss and we both smirked at each other and he attacked me.
"Round two~" he whispered in my ear.

I'm really not going to be able to walk after this~