The Campus Bitch

Started: December 15, 2012

FInishes:

No Part of this book may be reproduced or copied in any types. It may be in types of internet or by publishing. With all due respect, I am the only one allowed to publish and post this book.  Thank you.

©Mysteriousguruter

-------

Well, simple introduction lang to. I'm Victoria Thea Alcantara. I'm the ' Campus Bitch ' of Hamphs Academy, one of the most prestigious school in the city. Well, I'm rich, richer than you expected me to be. Basically, may family owns this school, so I can do all things I want. Better right?

My life is a total mess, definitely. I do this, do that and hurt people. Not physically but emotionally, most of the times. But who cares? This is just a revenge to everyone who hurted me before. They thought I am just a little girl in a low-class standards so they try to kick me out of my OWN SCHOOL!? Funny isn't it? Well, that was before. When I was still the kind and happy hearted girl. I changed. A very big change. 

Yeah, how could it not be a big change if before I am the ' Campus Sweethearted ', well it's just their calling to me. And now, I'm called the ' Campus Bitch ' . Big change isn't it? I don't know how to LOVE. And I don't know what is the Meaning of Love. I'm a Bitch right? I only have a cold and stone heart. I don't feel guilty with all the fvcking and b*tchy things I do out there in the campus.  I don't feel depress nor down when I hear hurtful words from them. Why would I be? After all my sufferings from them? For 3 fvcking years. I don't think I can be the angel again.

Well, I'm Victoria right? The Campus Bitch? *Smirk*

-------------

Ok, please understand that this story contains many bad words. ;) Not that sutable for ages below 12 years old. Why 12? Well, I am almost near that age. ;) And another thing, THIS STORY IS IN TAGALOG!.. =))

Salamat! :***

It is my first time to write this kind of story. Hope it will be not that hard for me. GOOD LUCK!