First

Mind-Blowing Psychology Facts That You Never Knew About People

🌷

-Any friendship that was born in the period between 16 and 28 years of age is more likely to be robust and long lasting.

🌷

-Women generally prefer men with deep husky voices because they seem more confident and not aggressive.
(Ay wattpad?chos)

🌷

-The people who give the best advice are usually the ones with the most problems.

🌷

-The smarter the person is, the faster he thinks, and the sloppier his handwriting is.

🌷

-Our emotions don't affect the way we communicate. In fact, the very opposite is true: the way we communicate has an influence on our mood.

🌷

-The way a person treats restaurant staff reveals a lot about their character.

🌷

-People who have a strong sense of guilt are better at understanding other people's thoughts and feelings.

🌷

-Men are not funnier than women: they just make more jokes, not caring whether other people like their humor or not.

🌷

-Shy people talk little about themselves, but they do this in a way that makes other people feel that they know them very well.(yah)

🌷

-Women have twice as many pain receptors on their bodies than men, but they have a much higher pain tolerance.

🌷

-Listening to high-frequency music makes you feel calm, relaxed, and happy.

🌷

-If you can't stop your stream of thoughts at night, get up and write them down. This will set your mind at ease so you can sleep.

🌷

-Doing things that scare you will make you happier.

🌷

-

The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes.

🌷

-

People who try to keep everyone happy often end up feeling the loneliest.

🌷

-The happier we are, the less sleep we require.

🌷

-When you hold the hand of a loved one, you feel pain less keenly and worry less.

🌷

-Marrying your best friend eliminates the risk of divorce by over 70%, and this marriage is more likely to last a lifetime.

🌷

-Women who have mostly male friends stay in a good mood more often.

🌷

-People who speak two languages may unconsciously shift their personalities when they switch from one language to another.

🌷

-Being alone for a long time is as bad for your health as smoking 15 cigarettes a day.

🌷

-Travel boosts brain health and also decreases a person's risk of heart attack and depr*ss**n.

🌷

-People look more attractive when they speak about the things they are really interested in.

🌷

-When two persons talk to each other and one of them turns their feet slightly away or repeatedly moves one foot in an outward direction, this is a strong sign of disagreement, and they want to leave.

🌷

CREDITS TO : Aestherielle Mae Elizabeth

A/N feel free to comment  witches!