The Worst Day !

It all Started May 28th 2015 .
Jailee's POV
I was on the bus with my friends going home after school middle school that is . We Were closing in on the end of our 7th grade year getting ready to officially be 8th graders. The bus stops at my stop and me and my Friend Kyra gets off the bus and walks home
Kyra: today's your brothers birthday what are y'all doing ?
Me: maybe cake and ice cream later I don't really kno my mom hasn't texted me back since earlier I think she's mad at me
Kyra: okay text me you kno I loooove cake
Me: okay I will I'll let you know
We both part ways and continue home
I enter my house and go to the garage where I hear noise . It's my uncle his girlfriend my grandma and my cute baby brother . We all speak and I go into my moms room she was sleeping
Me: mom ? Mommy ? Mom ? Ma? Wake up mom ? Nothing I was scared shitless was she tricking me was this a joke she still hadn't said anything yet . So I touch her face and it's cold I put my head to her chest and nothing . I run into the garage and say my moms not responding somebody come do something !They all jump up and run into the room . My grandma is slapping her trying to do cpr nothing . I get on my phone and call 911 I was completely mortified. When my grandma was blowing air into my mom it sounded like blowing into a log . As we wait walking around the house for the paramedics I go outside and I see my lil brother Daejay walking down the street . It's his birthday it shouldn't be like this he comes home and is wondering why everybody is looking and going crazy .
Me: something is wrong with momma I don't know but she's not breathing .
My aunt is trying her hardest to keep us calm as the ambulance pulls up . Our hallway is too small for the stretcher.. They have to carry her to ambulance. We jump into separate cars calling our family as we wait for the ambulance to leave . "Meet us at the hospital " I'm telling my  grandma Karen as we speed to the hospital. She arrived before us .. we all wait in the lobby except my two grandmas .. Everything was moving fast happening so fast until I heard my grandma Karen running down the hallway crying ..