♥ Ah Shit. ♥

**Jin's POV

      I wake up and groan. Damn, what happened last night? I glance over and see a girl with messy blonde hair laying next to me, she appears naked. Ah shit...dammit, Jin. You did it again. "Hey, are you okay?" I jolt, she woke up. "Uh, y-yeah...are you?" She shrugs and yawns. "I'm guessing you were about to leave?" I nervously nod, she smiles. "I just have a question..." I stare at her, she's beautiful. Her yellow eyes almost seem to pierce though my soul, her lips look soft. "How old are you?" I flinch. "Thirty-one..." She sighs and looks away. "What 'bout you?" She fidgets. "Seventeen..." I fall backwards and groan, Of course. Of course I slept with a teenager. "I-I'm sorry..." She mutters, I stare at her and push a strand of hair out of her face. "Don't worry about it, you didn't mean too." She starts tearing up. "Ah- No, don't cry, it's okay!" I embrace her and rub her bare back as she sobs into my shoulder. "I'm so dead...my parents are going to hate me!" She cries, I shush her. "Just tell them it was an accident. It's okay..."

   After a while she falls back asleep. I lean her back onto the bed and pull the blanket up to cover her. Mm...god she's pretty. I brush her hair back and get up, pulling on my clothes. "N-no...don't go..." She mutters. I glance at her and sigh. I might as well stay with her, can't leave the kid all alone...can I? 

   "Hey, wake up." I open my eyes and see the girl over me. "I'm gonna go..." I smile. "Good luck." She thanks me. I close my eyes again and listen to her leave, closing the door behind her.