Val's arrival

Dani: How come you never learned how to ride a bike?
Nikki: I keep trying but every time I sat at the bike I would fall.
Mich: Did you try pedaling?
Nikki: What's pedaling?
Val: Hi girls, sorry I'm late you know how Mr. Hannigan loves to let the class go till the last minute.
Ava: Oh I hate him so much, I almost fail science because of the letter he wrote to my teacher about my bad attitude in the hallways.
Issa: And what were you expecting? You were on science class and ask for permission to go to the bathroom just to kiss Nora on the hallway.
Ava: Come on, as you didn't do it with Josh when he was your boyfriend.
Mich: And with Lucas, Elliot, Julio and do not tell me... Liam.
Issa: Well I'm hungry, Ava today's your turn.
Ava: I know, be back in a sec.
Val: Oh if you want, I can do it, I already know what everyone asks.
Everyone: Thank you.
Dani: Okay Ava, are you gonna tell me how much time is she going to stay with us?
Ava: Dani, don't be so dramatic, she fought with Sharon and has no one else but me, although she's cool and you know it.
Nikki: Yeah, the other day she helped with my outfit for the date I had with Aaron.
Mich: Oh and she offered me to stay at her house while my mom comes back from her business trip.
Issa: She also helped me studying to my math exam, thanks for her, I am not punished anymore.
Ava: See? Everyone like her also I think the group needs something like this.
Dani: Something like what?
Ava: You know, someone that changes the things, someone new.
Dani: So you mean Sophie's replacement?
Mich: No, not at all.
Issa: Dani, it's been hard for all of us but the truth is that we have to continue with our lives, that's what Sophie would want and I also think that Val may be the change we needed.
Dani: I don't know.
Ava: Just give her a chance, you'll se how good she is.
Dani: Okay but just for you girls.
Val comes back with the drinks.
Val: Okay let me see, green tea for Mich, cold coffee for Ava, orange juice for Nikki, strawberry smoothie for Issa, for me an iced tea and for Dani the matcha special.
Nikki: Wow you're getting good at this.
Val: Thanks.
Dani: Hey, by the way I'm having a party on my house this Saturday night hope you could all go.
Issa: That sounds cool, we haven't gone to a party for two weeks and I'm desperate for going to one.
Mich: Yeah me too. I'll go with my boyfriend if you don't mind.
Dani: oh come on, you know my phrase, the more the better.
Val: Are you really inviting me to a party?
Dani: Yeah, you've been hanging around with us and it's okay if you want.
Ava: Perfect, I'll introduce you to my girl there.
Dani: Do you have a girl?
Ava: Yeah, something like that.
Dani: Oh cool.
Dani takes a drink and exhales.