Chapter 1

Sophias pov

My parents went to my auntie to visit her new born while I was making Mack and cheese for myself, while face timing with my bestfriends Alexis, Lauren and Cloe.... there all family of famous people... Lauren her brother Johnny is a famous singer... Cloe her twin brother plays in a Netflix serie and Alexis is the little sister of Madison beer... and I'm nothing we're all internet friends except them they all live in Cali while I live in Australia... we were internet friends since we all were in a one direction fan page.... we were a nation in a groupschat and we never loss contact.... I was eating my Mac and cheese while they were talking... I then heard the doorbell rang... "sorry babes gotta hang up my parents are probs home!" I said and everyone said they goodbyes to me and I walked to the door... I opened it and saw my auntie and 2 police officers.. I was really confused... "honey can we come in?" She asked and I nodded they all went into the living room and I sat on the sofa and a officer started talking "there was this huge accident on the highway with just one car.... ur parents the car...." I nodded thinking what could be wrong... " we think from the video tape that there was a huge fight between them on the way and they crashed... I looked at my aunt and tears left her eyes.... "in the water.." the other one said "where are they now?" I asked "they are in a fridge.." I looked confused until my breath got High... "they died.." I asked soft and they woman held my hand and nodded quietly.... a few tears left my eyes I couldn't believe it.... and then they said "you can't stay on ur own so your aunt helped us out and told us that you have a older brother." I was really confused now I looked at my aunt with a question look "I have a brother?" I asked and she nodded "your parents left him at ur other aunts house somewhere cause they weren't ready for him and then about 2 years later they got you..." she said and the police officer said "so you gotta pack all ur stuff. Cause we're gonna try to come in contact with ur long lost brother and ur aunt is staying here for awhile until we get a hold of ur brother..." I softly nodded and they left the house my aunt hugged me and I cried so hard.....

5 days later

Anthony pov

It was about 3 pm and everyone was in the house even the hype house members where here. There was a loud knock on the house door.... everyone was standing in the hallways waiting for someone to open.... Bryce opened the door and he immediately said "oh Hi sir, we don't make a lot of noise and sorry if she did" and then a deep voice said "it's okay but we are here for someone. Can we come in?" Bryce nodded and 3 police officers walked in... everyone was quiet.... standing there.... everyone was just waiting for the officers to say sum... "so anyone here named Anthony Reeves?" A other officer asked and everyone looked at me and I softly putted one hand up "yea that's me." I said soft not knowing what I did... "excuse me but what has he done wrong?" Avani my girlfriend asked walking towards me... "nothing. Something big happened in his personal life that can effect him now." A woman said and I was pretty confused.... "do you have a personal room we're we can talk to you for a few. Its personal information that is to big to share, and if you need any comfort ask this guy here to come by he looks like a good friend" the man said pointing at josh to come with.... Bryce showed the officers a room... and we went in there... josh sat next to me while the officers where standing there "so clear to tell us, who are your parents?" I sigh "uhm Elizabeth reeves and Thomas reeves." They nodded checking something in there files... "any siblings?" I shook my head " Only child." And one officer immediately said "false." Josh looked at me and I looked confused "something really bad happened 5 days ago with them." I had tears i my eyes "ur parents have died in a car crash, 5 days ago. I'm really sorry. But you have a close family member to your family." They said tears left my eyes real fast josh comforted me while I nodded for them to talk on... "well you and the person it self didn't knew you even existed, you have a little sister that's only 2 years younger. Her names Sophia reeves she's 16." They said and I was in shock... I looked at josh and he looked at me "so she's staying with you. She can't stay with her aunt because she's having a new born and she is also caring for her own kids so our only option was you." I nodded soft while tears left my eyes... all the officers hugged me.... I dried my tears while we all walked out the room... we went to the front door... everyone was still standing there looking at josh and I... "we will come back tomorrow with all the details but for now she's coming and she's coming in 2 days remember she's more broken then you at the moment." The woman said and josh and I nodded... they left and josh hugged me really tight... I cried.... I couldn't stop.... my parents died..... avani immediately hugged me without knowing what's wrong "DONT talk just cry you don't need to explain now.." I hugged her back and we pulled away and I cleaned my face josh walked up to me and said "so.... she's gonna live here?" I nodded confused... "okay SWAY HOUSE MEETING. Are you ready to tell them what's going on?" I nodded and everyone walked into the living room "so why where there 3 cops here?" Kio asked "well..." josh said and the looked at me "basically both my parents died in a car crash 5 days ago and no don't comfort me I'm ex specially not the one who need it at the moment." Everyone looked at me in awe "what did they meant by she's coming in 2 days and she's more Broken then you." Bryce asked "so what no one even I didn't knew was" I stopped.... and avani looked at me in awe but also in a question look "that I have a little sister." I said and josh patted my back... "I feel so bad for her." Mads said soft... I nodded "so the meeting is for the sway asking if she can stay here?" Josh asked and everyone nodded... I smiled soft... everyone hugged me...