Prologue

Hello my readers it's been a while since I have written any story's. I may have a lot of story's i have to add chapters to but i will soon. The reasons why i haven't been written is because i have been really bad depression and have been bullied constantly during my school year. I also have been having really bad family problems. We also are planning to move again so there is a lot of stuff going on. But still that might be next year.

Anyways lets me tell you a little bit more about this story. So in this story Gon is 25 years old and he is always with Hisoka all the time because of his past (which will be told latter in the story). Gon and Hisoka have know each other since Gon was 5 so Hisoka was 8. Hisoka was born on whale island (just pretend). The part where Ging leaves Gon with his aunt is the same though. The are always together and never's leave each other. They have a bond like no other. During the hunter exam Gon is either on Hisoka's shoulder's or back. Gon still look's like a 12 year old so he is really light.

Now let's me get onto the Prologue.

Gon and Hisoka walks into the first phase of the exam sight. They look around and a bean looking guy comes over and hands them their tags "You must wear this on your chest at all times and don't lose it."

Gon looks at his tag and he has 45. He looks at Hisoka's tag and see's that it is 44. Gon smiles and puts it on and then crawls up onto Hisoka's shoulder's. Everyone stares at him in shock and Hisoka gives out of bloodlust. Everyone looked away quickly and doesn't look back.

(About 4-5 hour's later)

The door open's once again and 2 people step out of the elevator. The same bean guy gives them there tags which was 403 and 404. People stare and them while Gon is laying his head on Hisoka's head and humms lightly. About 5 minutes after they walked in someone bumped into Hisoka and Gon started falling of his shoulders. Hisoka caches Gon and then cut's both of the guy's arm's off. "You should really apologizes when you bump into someone differently when you knock someone off my shoulders."

Everyone stares at them and look's terrified by how much bloodlust he is putting out. Gon wraps his arm's around Hisoka's neck and lift's himself onto Hisoka's back. Hisoka walks away from the man making sure one of his arm's under Gon. After he walks away there was a loud ringing and everyone turns to where a wall was opening. "Hello everyone the qualification to enter the exam is over and we will began the first exam. Will all 403 continents follow me" the first examiner starts to walk the way from behind the wall.

After about walking for 3 minutes people started picking up pace and starts running "oh I forgot to intrudes myself My name is Satotz and I'm your first examiner."

Some people asks about the first exam and Satotz says that it already stared and the pace begins to pick up again. "Hey Hisoka do you want me to run with you so i don'r trouble you from being on your back" Gon asks while looking over Hisoka's shoulder.

"Don't worry my little fruit you don't weigh that much so your easy to carry. And I love to carry you because helps me keep a eye on you so nothing happens to you" Hisoka look's back at Gon and smiles while keeps running.

Thank you for reading my prologue to this story and I will at least try to update my story's a couple times a week. I thank everyone that has read this and I will start to make the first chapter tomorrow and try to upload on the weekend or on Monday