Money , Life ,Hell

Moms Pov 😱😱
"Pop get your ass down these step!" "What mom damn". "Dont u have school today " "Yea but im not going." "Your ass is getting out of this house so get dress and get the steping" "Whatever !! "
Pop Pov❗️💯🔫💸
My Name Chris Cornall Brown Jr A.k.a Pop I have been runing the street since fifth grade, I dont give a damn about what anybody thinks about me ! All im worried about is getting this money and staying alive. I sell drug so if you ever wanted a dime or nick im the guy you need to call at 3025831047. My mom had me when she was 21 to a rape she has never like me every since. I run the street just like my dad the man that rape my mom his name of course is Chris Cornall Brown Sr. I still see my dad once in awhile on the street I sell him drug every time I see my dad he askes me the same question.....Son why are u doing this your messing up your life , but i dont be listen I just get my money and keep it moving . Oh yea I have a girlfriend her name Layla White she does whatever I want I get head anytime I want. Also , she a thot so my boy can hit it anytime they want as long they ask me first. I got many hoes Layla just number one cause she give the BEST head.

Moms Pov 😱😱

"Pop hurry up and get out my house " she yelled. " Im on my way I want to get out this house faster then you want me to!" " Well hurry your ass up then. " "Bye ." As my son walks out the door I wonder💭 why couldn't I have kids that I actually wanted not one that is disrespectful and does not go to school. But while I was Thinking I did this to him im the one who hates him cause of someone elses action this need to change !! But its not going to change anytime sooner because I have cancer and i only have 6 months to live but imma promise to myself that between these six months imma change this little boys life !

Layla Pov 🍆👅💦
Me and pop have been together or ask u can say fucking with each other since like fifth grade I know that he most like sharing me because he's boys can hit it when every they want but I guess its cool. Me and Pop are thinking about getting married when we turn 21 Im going to be a stripper or a porn star and he still gonna sell drug and make money the way he does this is what we wanna do. I love him that been bae every since he started drug and shit he already know if he rocking im rolling. But that goo enough about so fawwk outaa here

Pop Pov 💯💯
"Finally Im out of that house." "I need to call layla cause I need some head." As he dials layla number his my call him and tell him she has cancer and only 6 months to live Pop break down in tear "mom why didnt u tell me this im sorry im going to change

Mom : There no need of you changing Im the one who need to change It not your fault I was rape okaay 😘 just turn you life around before something goes wrong and I lose you before u lose me 💯

Pop: OKAAY 😔 mom Im going to change Im going to the trap to tell the boys that Im done with everything 💯 So Mom when ur next doctors appointment cause Im coming ?

Mom : Well Its In two week so u have time to tell everyone that your getting out the trap and the drug business. ok?

Pop: Yes mom Im sorry mom I Would have change If You told me earlier I love you

Mom : Its Okaay And I love You Too Hurry home okaay

Pop : Okaay

_______2 week later _____