DONUTS

Ash was so hungry and alone in his home, he wondered though his house looking for food. He ended up in the kitchen for the fourth time that day to check the fridge. He signed out of frustration "There is nothing to eat!" He yelled dramatically at the fridge full of food. He allowed the fridge door to slowly close, the moment the door shut a loud thud could be heard I'm his room. Ash slowly picked up his broken box TV out of the corner for protection. He made his way to his room ready to hit anyone foolish enough to be in his room.

He carefully turned the knob and opened the door just a crack before kicking the door open, TV over his head ready to throw at who ever was in the room. Ash let out a loud gasp and dropped the TV to the ground. In his room was full of donuts. His mouth watered at he glorious sight in front of him. He epically jumped over the TV into the massive pile of donuts. He wonderful smell of donuts filled his nose.

His head popped up out of the heap of donuts, a donut on his head and a large smile on his face. "Fuck yes!" He yelled joy in his heart as he took a bite of the first donut. It was the greatest thing he ever tasted in his life. He spent the rest of the day laying in his donuts eating one here and there.

The end