Attention

Author's note

This is my first story installment under Desire Trilogy. This story is entitled LURING DESIRE. Your vote and comment is highly appreciated.

If this story doesn't suit your cup of tea, feel free to remove it in your library. I just want everyone to know that i accept critics,correction and judgement but i will not tolerate those rude one.

Yes,you have freedom to judge my work but not me. If you have to say, say it in a right manner and if you want to rant immature content, please SHUT UP!!

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names,characters,places and events are fictitious,unless otherwise stated.
Any,resemblance to real person,living or dead,or actual event is purely coincidental. All right reserve. No part of this story may reproduce,distributed or transmitted in any form of by means without the prior permission of the author.

📌Please save!
🎗️Once again, this story is purely fictitious and depicts homosexual relationship between men.

Things you must encounter in reading this story

Typographical errors
📌Expect SPG
📌Foul languages
📌Grammatical errors
📌Slow updates(but i try my really best to update as soon as possible, please bear with me)

Please do the following:
🎗️No to reporting
🎗️Follow the author for updates
🎗️Leave vote and comment
🎗️Recommend to anyone
🎗️No to plagiarism

Edtrixxx|Eduard