three.

Shoyo woke up from the door closing with a loud sound. He tried to get up but he soon fell. His legs is aching from the kicks his father gave him. He scanned his legs and arms and pitied his self when he saw the small cuts, bug bruises, and blood dripping from the side of his mouth and head.

And just then, small but fast footsteps came. Natsu run as fast as she could to her brother as soon as she saw him lying on the floor. All helpless.

" Onii-chan! " She cried. Seeing her brother in that state just drains all of her energy from her body. She quickly ran to the kitchen and came back with a first aid kit with her. She knows what to do since this happened several times before.

" Sorry, N-Natsu. O-Onii-chan came h-home late and g-got you h-hurt. " He stuttered. With him barely breathing and looking like he's about to die, he can't speak words clearly.

" Don't say sorry, Sho-chan! It's my fault that you got hurt. " Shoyo smiled weakly and let her do all the work. Even though he wants to do it, Natsu would scold him and tell him to stay still so he rather be quiet.

After bandaging his legs and arms and was about to proceed to his thin torso, the doorbell suddenly rang. They quickly got rid of the aid kit and Natsu sprinted to the door while Shoyo limply followed behind but he soon hid behind the wall that is separating the hallway and the living room.

" Oh Natsu-chan Good morning! Is Hinata here? "

' Hitoka-chan? What is she doing here? '

" Shoyo's not here? Where did he go? "

' Nishinoya-senpai? '

" It's actually important. The training camp is  in two— three days? From today and the team and the other teams will be having a meeting today. "

' T-Tanaka-senpai? Seriously what are they doing here? Of all days today is not the right day. '

He was about to peek but he was soon greeted by another face. Shoyo was frozen for a moment but he soon screamed and stumble back.

" S-Shoyo? What happened to...you? " Nishinoya asked while looking at him with shock and wide eyes. Shoyo couldn't move. He was caught. He was caught in this kind of state.

" Y-You...w-why do you l-look like that? " Nishinoya asked again and soon followed by the others.

" I'm sorry, Onii-chan..." Natsu said, her voice trailing off. But Shoyo couldn't hear her cause he was in panic.

' T-They are here. All of them. They will be disgusted. They will pity me. They will tell me that I'm worthless. They will—- '

" Shoyo! SHOYO! Calm down. Calm down please. Stop panicking." Nishinoya said. He didn't realized that he's having a panic attack.

The others soon followed and carried him to the couch. Hitoka came back with a glass of water in her hands and set it on the coffee table.

" Damn Shoyo. Are you drinking? " Tanaka asked while sniffing the air.

" Dad is. " Natsu said which made the bald head apologize and sheepishly scratched his head.

" What happened to you, Hinata? " Yachi asked and sat on the single couch in front of him. As if she just realized what she just said, she quickly apologized, " I-I'm sorry for asking. I-I'm just worried because y-you're all bruised up. "

" It's fine. Dad did this to me for coming home late. It's my fault. I even got my sister hurt. I took all of the beatings for Natsu. I can't afford to let him hurt her. " The ginger said as his eyes started to tear up. Nishinoya pushed the ginger's head to his chest and patted is back softly. He explained everything to them. The reason why he can't call the police. Why he can't ask for help. Why he kept it as a secret.

After some time, Hinata fell asleep on Nishinoya's chest. The two boys told Yachi to tell coach that they have some plans to attend to and it's urgent. They decided to stay there and sort things out. They can't let the two gingerheads stay here any longer. They decided to use the training camp as an excuse.

The training camp will be held in Nagoya and it's hours away and they will be staying there for almost a month. But they still need to be careful. The problem is that the reason of why he can't ask for help. The old man is friends with two agents in Nagoya. In Nagoya of all places. And what's worse is his Dad is part of a yakuza.

And speaking of him, the door burst open and big and heavy footsteps rang through the hallway. And soon, a tall and muscular man stood at the entrance of the living room. Tanaka almost cringed at the smell of strong alcohol coming from the man buy he keep his composure while Nishinoya, well, let's just say he's having thoughts of 100 ways to kill the man in front of him.

" and you are? " he asked like any human being would do. Tanaka noticed his bestfriend keeping himself busy with stroking the ginger's hair while laying on his chest and Natsu trembling beside him.

" We are Shoyo's teammates. Sorry for the intrusion, sir. " He said, his smiling face almost wearing off because of the man's deep and scary voice making him shiver.

" is that so?.. " He stood there for a moment while staring at the ginger who was sleeping peacefully in Nishinoya's arms before walking away with a smug smirk.

' never in my life I wanna run away from someone who has the same expression of a monster. Not until now. ' Tanaka thought looking like he's about to pass out.

Tanaka then noticed Nishinoya standing up after covering the ginger with a blanket.

" Yo where you goin' ? " He asked.

" I'll just tell Mr. Hinata about the training camp. " He said and followed the man.

The discussion went normal. He explained to the man about the training camp and the man unexpectedly gave him the permission to take Shoyo with him for a couple of days before the training camp. He even let Natsu go with him and told him to take good care of the two.

Nishinoya thought that it will go downhill but it all happened quickly. Like what a normal father would do.

' I wonder why ? '