Date Night

Korra tilted her head back, letting the warm water of the shower hit her face. It had been a hard fought victory for the Fire Ferrets in their pro-bending match tonight and Korra was glad to have the chance to wash the sweat off and relax. As she felt the gentle pressure of the water wash her face she heard quite footsteps behind her. She smiled to herself, keeping her eyes closed as she heard clothes softly falling on the tiles, and waited patiently she felt until her girlfriend's arms wrap around her. She felt her girlfriend's breasts press into her back, her equally naked girlfriend hugging her from behind, and tilted her head to the side to meet her lips in a soft kiss.

"Hey baby." Asami whispered, opening her eyes to meet Korra's deep blue ones.

"Hey babe." Korra whispered back, staring into Asami's emerald green eyes. "Thanks for cheering for me babe."

"I'll always be there for you babe." Asami said. It had surprised her how amazingly good Korra is at the sport, and how sexy she looked doing it.

"Its was amazing seeing you kick ass." Asami said into Korra's ear before kissing it.

"Heh heh, oh yeah?" Korra giggled, smiling wide as Asami began kissing down her neck to her shoulder. Her smile faded and her eyes began to flutter as Asami's kisses became more heated and passionate.

"B-baby" Korra said, not bothering to try and hide her desire. Asami looked up from her spot on Korra's shoulder, her eyes lidded and dark with lust. They kissed again, letting their tongues meet and massage each other. Asami's hands rose from their previous position on Korra's stomach and began gently yet firmly massaging Korra's large, brown breasts.

"That feels so good." Korra moaned out, her head flinging back to rest on Asami's shoulder as her hands clasped behind Asami's head. Korra's face was heated with a blush and her eyes were shut tightly. Her chest acted on its own, pushing into Asami's wondrous hands. Asami began to softly rub Korra's dusky nipples and they almost immediately hardened.

"Ah, god Asami!" Korra moaned out.

Asami's right hand slowly descended down Korra's stomach, traveling lightly over her toned abs and smooth pelvis, before coming to a stop on her center. Her left hand continued to pleasure Korra's breast. She stroked Korra's outer-folds, her heat still able to draw a sharp intake of breath from Asami. She and Korra had been together for over a year, had slept together dozens of times, and yet still ever time the made love was as passionate and amazing as the last. She slowly entered Korra, who let out a deep throaty moan, and took a moment to enjoy how tight she was.

"Fuck, Asami go faster." Korra gasped her fingers griping Asami's head but not tearing her hair. Asami obliged happily, going faster and faster, as Korra's voice rose higher and higher in ecstasy. Asami pressed the bottom of her palm onto Korra's clitoris as her fingers found her g-spot with practiced skill.

"Asami! Im cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming! I love you, oh shit god I love you baby-y!" Korra cut off her mantra, her mouth open but no sound coming out. Asami felt Korra's inner walls tighten around her fingers as warm liquid gushed over them. Korra sagged against Asami as she pulled her fingers out, smiling at Korra's quiet disappointed whine, and they were washed clean by the shower. Asami kissed the back of Korra's head, and rested her chin on her shoulder. Asami held Korra, supporting her fully aware of how quickly she recovers, well technically speaking how quickly they both recover, but she hadn't had her orgasm... yet.

Korra spun them around, pushing Asami against the shower wall. She placed her hands on her hips and kissed her soundly. Korra broke off the kiss and began kissing down Asami's throat to her collar bone. Asami's eyes fluttered, as she bit her lip and leaned her head back against the shower wall. Korra kissed the top of Asami's large, milky orbs. Asami let out a gasp, her chest arching up to Korra's amazing lips. She kissed Asami's bright, pink nipple which hardened instantly to her touch.